• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goddess Cube Confusion

Ok, so on my playthrough I'm right before the part where you go searching for the 3 dragons for their parts of the song of the hero. I decided to go to Lanayru Desert to do some grinding for bugs and tumbleweeds beforehand, and I for fun started to douse for goddess cubes to see if there was any I missed. After following it around a while, it went crazy right before the hole that leads to the bones that were once the Thunder Dragon, but no cube is to be found. Where's the cube? or is there one? or can I only get it after I actually talk to the dragon during his part of the song?

I think you are talking about the one right next to the tree, which looks withered before you time shift the area (the tree I mean). There's a timeshift stone behind the tree which transforms the tree into a seedling and the sand into solid greenland that you can walk on. The cube is right next to the tree platform on the greenland right on the edge of the abyss. It's the only one I can think of that's in this whole Lanayru Gorge area right now off the top of my head.

And I'm pretty sure it activates the chest in the enclosure on Beedle's Island, but I can't remember what it contains

Last edited:
I don't think the video walkthroughs have made it that far into the game yet. I haven't checked to see if there's a written on yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom