• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

God of War Series

Whose playing this awesome series and whose looking forward to upcoming PS3 God of War 3? Just started replaying God of War and soon after gonna replay God of War II (If Spirit Tracks doesn't come out first that is ;)) .

Games I own:
- God of War [video review]
- God of War II Special Edition [video review]
(I also got to play God of War: Chains of Olympus on PSP and it was AWESOME)

Which one of God of War titles you own and which one is your personal favorite?

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I own Chains of Olympus which also was the first game I bought, played and completed. I also own God of War I & II and I recently completed the first of them, started to play the second game today and therefore it´s hard for me to decide which one I love the most. I believe they are great games the three of them, I have a lot left of GoW II but the initial parts have been impressive and I´m certain I will enjoy the rest of it :)

What I´m even more sure of is that the next title will be an extremly impressive one!

Which mode do you guys choose to play the games in? (I choose normal since it´s quite a challenge already at that point!)

I have I and II and I borrowed chains of olympus. I really can't wait till the third comes out.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
God of War? I've been hiding from that game... I know it really good and all but well it's really violent and sex mini games? I don't think I want to support a game like that... Same for the Grand Theft Auto games...

Len

Zelda On Paper
oh yeah, i did played I and II, still i am getting chains of olympus for the psp, my favorite is G.O.W. II wich i consider awesome, by the way i love the button presing secuence for the game, next time we will get God of war III, this title has a promise, more awesome awaits for this next release.

Now i know (allmost) all of the game's history as the same with kratos' mission... man zeus is WEAK.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I own CotO, I and II, and, considering that I am not gonna buy a ps3 anytime soon, I won't play III for a while, but it's definetely one of the hardest gaming series around this time.
It has a good storyline, good characters, stunning graphics and it's hard:D

P

peterscot

I love the series.. Waiting for 4th one, Could any one know when it will release?

Awesome games. I love Greek mytho. Possibly should've put a little rating warning for your links since it is pretty violent. But whatever, toughen up sugar lol.

I felt that the second one was lacking and the ending pissed me off so much just because of how it ended and I didn't want it to end. They had big shoes to fill as the first one was just so damn awesome. I've only played those two but they were both bloody brilliant (pun intended).

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have only played two god of war titles, I am waiting for the PS3's GOW release, it looks awesome.

(Sorry, I don't owe the games anymore, I took them to Gamestop)

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
When my uncle lived with me and my family my uncle and I would stay up really late on school nites and play god of war we loved it! When we goto to the ifnal section we destroyed all those statues and that took us hours but we got a special item because we did it! They gave us a number to call and we called it! I am so sad that I will not be able to play God of war 3 because alas ido not have a PS3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom