• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gobli's House Wars Game Project

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hi! Gobli here. So I was really into making a game using several of my old stories for the world, characters and story/plot, etc. But not many know what that is all about, so I have decided to just make a new game with a random story. Once it is finished, it's gonna be on sale for $7.00 dollars. Jk, I am not gonna sell it, I'm doing this for fun, it's gonna be free to play. :P So don't expect greatness, just a fun project.

I'll tell you what the game mostly will be about.

Story/Plot

The world {ZeeDee by name, or another random one that I might pick] is in turmoil. Weird events are taking place just about everywhere. Why? Everyone craves power or riches and will do anything to get it. Realms crumble down and with their fall new ones rise to power. In the end, there can only be a mighty house standing victorious through all this chaos. Will it be your own, or that one which you serve?

Simply said, the player will choose a house/realm to serve and invade others and destroy them, till one remains. But lots of stuff can happen along the way. Depending on your decisions, the story will vary. I might even include a marriage/romance system and children to be born from that. lol

What I need

I need sign ups for this. Why? I want this project to include as many Zders as possible, but not say like a thousand, lol. I doubt I'd be getting that many sign ups anyway. I'll be happy with what I can get. So if you want to join the fun you can do so. You can pick a house/realm to belong to by default or just be tossed randomly in one or some other special role. I'll go on with the game regardless of sign ups using old characters or totally random made ones. There are several races which will appear in the game, besides a few other monsters. For building your character, you can choose from the list:

Humans
Dragir [few of these for my character's realm]
Elves
Rixacor [lizard folk]
Lycans [werewolves]

Special Weapons and Class

You can choose a class and we'll go from there, if it is available. Your character can have one special weapon, which can be named if you want. Weapons show in the game during battle scene, in case you hafta know that. Example: my character's sword will probably be called Nefarious

Weapons available: swords, axes, lances, light magic, dark magic, etc. and bows.

About characters:

Characters will level up and become stronger and eventually evolve/promote to a higher class. There will be skills, but in order to obtain them, the player will have to earn them.

When destroying houses/realms, the player will be able to recruit from the fallen. Players can also recruit special characters that might show up on the battlefield at random, but in order to do so, you'll have to figure out what to do.

Houses/Realms

*Note: House names are not final, they could be changed*

House Primrose [Leader: Artemys, Realm: Dragiria]
Members: Myrokth, Ko, Magatha, Atticus, Locke, Lozzy

House Set-Rah [Leader: Anubis, Realm: Rizzam]
Members: Ddraigh, Ark, Fang, Hazel, Shan

House O'hera [Leader: Sammy, Realm: Pancracia]
Members: Annabeth, Fredrick III, Ella Rose, Aisling

House Tomahawk [Leader: Damera, Realm: Vanezia]
Members: Tyson, Aurelia, Vain, Rish, Din Akera, Aaryn

House Shield [Leader: Niki, Realm: Lothis]
Members: Twi, Mogget, Cornelia, Joy Sexy

House Kahite [Leader: Pandora, Realm: Asaki]
Members: Foxy, Yukiko, Ashie, Enemy, Zordo

House Englehart [Leader: Vee, Realm: Vitas]
Members: Atturi, Rand P., Eve, Kima, Veely

House Xandria [Leader: Alecia, Realm: Goldia]
Members: Tol, Sammy GG, Kenji, Abigale, PJ

House Kimera [Leader: Axle, Realm: Broah]
Saskia, Diablo, Starly, Keyshe, Seth Dark

*More houses/realms can be added if project grows in terms of sign ups.

More as it develops. Keep checking for updates. I'll be updating this as the project moves along.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks @Dizzi I already added your name to one house. Feel free to create a character with a different name if you want, or you can just use Dizzi.

--I did some work and arranged house members. So many old sign ups, but I wish to give them a proper use in this project since many were left without appearing or were part of unfinished tales. I'll keep editing the first post with new/updated stuff if there is any to be added.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, Moggets it is. :) What does he look like? Maybe I can find him a suitable pic.

--I'm still continuing to add characters to the houses. So far I have finished the World Map for the game where the main character {the player} will walk around in order to get to places. I have a pic of the map: Excuse me, I thought I had saved it. Gonna add it later on to this post.

By the way, this is just to put it in writing.

Can you make my backstory a half wolf, half human hybrid, that was forced to survive in the wilderness until Niki came along, and adopted me as her sister.

With my sword being Deep Blue, with ice attributes.

And I can be stubborn at times.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ok, Moggets it is. :) What does he look like? Maybe I can find him a suitable pic.

--I'm still continuing to add characters to the houses. So far I have finished the World Map for the game where the main character {the player} will walk around in order to get to places. I have a pic of the map: Excuse me, I thought I had saved it. Gonna add it later on to this post.
Mogget - no s at end white hair green eyes cat like dude...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom