• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Go Skyward's Drawings

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Okay, just for the record this DOES have some Zelda art in it! Really... if I rated my art, I'd say the worst word is 'hell' so I guess everything is 'G' or 'E' for everyone :)

Anyways, allow me to start off by posting my.... older art... (I shouldn't... NOOOO!)

Here's some Zelda mixed in with a couple of Sonic pieces.

Link head.jpg
A Link head... face... I don't know where I was going with this but I drew it a long time ago. It's Zelda soo.... why not? *shrugs*
link_oot_by_silverfire101-d4ew3gs.jpg
One of my better pieces... It was something from the manga I referenced. So... yeah, I made it for Zelda's 25th.
Sonic drawing.jpg
I drew this in like... an hour. It's just a Sonic sketch. This is what happens when I rush hands...
Krissy.jpg
My 'Sonic Fan character' Krissy. Don't worry, this is old. But I still have the character Krissy, she's not a Sonic fan character anymore. I just have yet to draw her in human form... but I'm working on it!
Lance mouse.jpg
Ladies and Gentlemen! It's LANCE... in his WAAAYYYY early stages, like, a LONG time ago. Yeah, I main this character in RP and he is my most popular character (with his fanbase of TWO people! LOL)

...anyways, this is OLDER art, next post, I will add a few more than are NEW.... er... yeah.

Go_Skyward

Part two of duping my art here...

masks.jpg
THIS! Is concept art... sort of... the only important thing on this page is the four masks at the bottom. From left to right:
Scars's Mask, Wolf's Mask, Dragon's Mask, Max's mask. I will explain who those people in a minute. Oh and sorry this is so light, my scanner hates me.
Xaviar.jpg
This is Dragon! ...That's his nickname, at least, when he's wearing his mask he's Dragon (yes, that design on the mask was SUPPOSED to be dragon, but my drawing skills suck so...) His real name is Xaviar Jenkins. His hair is red with some slight white streaks and he has one gold eye and one silver eye. Of course, this isn't colored so... that's why I'm explaining. His shirt would be red/white and he would have a black leather jacket. His mask would be A LOT cooler than anything I could draw... lol.
Vincey p.jpg
THIS PIECE HAS SO MUCH SHADING I GOT MY KNEES DIRTY! ....no joke, seriously, I was covered in pencil after this. ...I have a hate/love relationship with this drawing... its just... *sigh* this character's name is Vince... and he is TOO SEXY for paper. Yes, I'm ranting. Anyways, this.... I don't feel like explaining him just... ignore that face, please.
Lance reupload.jpg
I saved the BEST for last! The weird part is... this drawing is OLDER than the two drawings above so... does that mean I'm losing it? ...yes, yes it does. Anyways, this here! Is LANCE! And he's mask is 'Scars' one (spoiler for an RP but oh well). He is personally my favorite character of mine (yes, I love all my characters but Lance will always be on top). His full name is Lance Flinn Tolken. And to be honest, this is my most popular drawing that isn't Sonic. (on my dA, Sonic is the most popular, in real life people go CRAZY over this piece). So um... yeah. I like this, and this is kind of awesome and it took me months to do. So screw all my other pieces and just look at this one everyone.

Oh and... my final character Shannon SHOULD be here but his drawing is only half done and I just wanted to post some stuff so I could continue on with my stories... which were mentally on hold... again.

Anyways, enjoy... if you can, I'm not the best artist ever :p

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These looks pretty good! I love that second one! <3 Keep it up!

EDIT:

Whoa! Ninja'd! O.O

EDITEDIT:

Wow! I love that Lance drawing! <3 :D Like I said, keep it up!

Go_Skyward

pfffft THREE! >=C

lol jk, I dun count XD

Beastly :)

And yes I am commenting...because I can :bleh:

Okay, 3, lol. You don't count >:c lololol. thanks.

These looks pretty good! I love that second one! <3 Keep it up!

EDIT:

Whoa! Ninja'd! O.O

EDITEDIT:

Wow! I love that Lance drawing! <3 :D Like I said, keep it up!

I would I have added all of them but... yeah... it wouldn't let me. So... yeah, thanks for the feedback, personally, screw all of them. March 30 was the best day ever because of my months long trip to get that piece done was worth it... then months later I finally notice I forgot his scar and freaked out. Now I have to fix it on my dA O.O

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
OH dear gosh, your not losing it XD

<3 I can't wait to see Shannon!!

Ugh...I need to practice so I can get as good as you and possibly draw my characters lol (like Max....even his mask concept art is done XD)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Where were you when The Great One needed an artist? D:

Haha, it doesn't matter now, I chose not to add art for my story. Well lemme tell ya, Scars, those looks pretty neat. You did awesome with them all, and if you ever wanna become Atsie's story artist, just give me a holler.

Go_Skyward

OH dear gosh, your not losing it XD

<3 I can't wait to see Shannon!!

Ugh...I need to practice so I can get as good as you and possibly draw my characters lol (like Max....even his mask concept art is done XD)

Try, just try. That's all I have to say. Or Batman will eat you.

Where were you when The Great One needed an artist? D:

Haha, it doesn't matter now, I chose not to add art for my story. Well lemme tell ya, Scars, those looks pretty neat. You did awesome with them all, and if you ever wanna become Atsie's story artist, just give me a holler.

Crying... because I take too long to draw DECENT art... and then I take months to pull out something good. I can still draw for you whenever, I am always looking for new ideas to pull my hair out over ermmm. try out... Thanks Gobli :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Then take this to heart: I would like for you to be my official story artist. Well, we can definitely try and see what you come up with. Once the book gets published, I will let you know about the characters so you can attempt to draw them, in the future I wanna add art to the next books in line. So if you are up for it, make it official. :)

Go_Skyward

Then take this to heart: I would like for you to be my official story artist. Well, we can definitely try and see what you come up with. Once the book gets published, I will let you know about the characters so you can attempt to draw them, in the future I wanna add art to the next books in line. So if you are up for it, make it official. :)

Oh. My. Gosh.... You serious?! I would love to draw the official art for your story! I'm not sure how they would turn out, but I will try! :) Just let me know c:

Oh this is AMAZINGGGGGG! I love it!

Go_Skyward

Hey again party people :p

Here's a drawing...

lance_again_by_silverfire101-d5df4jm.jpg
n

Hey... I figured it out...

anyways, I drew this at 10 at night until 12 in the morning... Yeah... I am tired...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom