• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Glitch

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
just continue here with it
players: gravendoom75, koolaid_jesus, mistery, storm, josie, yoyo015, ty7800, WW IsDa Bombchu
adventurer league members: gravendoom75, koolaid_jesus, mistery, storm, josie, yoyo015, ty7800, WW IsDa Bombchu, EponaN64, Invad3rZim, LinkedTHRULife, Linkyme, Lukelookslike, Mistika99, Picori Elder, Zeldafreak13
old group: The adventurer's league - Dungeon Gaming Network

for crafting from now on just use () for it

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
"hey android girls sorry about the whole biological abomination thing some androids took my job from me but i shouldnt take it out on you since it looks like we will be working together alot." (can i become an android if i get human parts?)

"this name....HADES... I dont want it anymore i want nothing to do with cerberus and their androids. So from now until the day i am destroyed i shall be known as vector." (ok just forget i ever said my name was hades and instead i said it was vector and i need 2 of the people who are androids to be the 2 that replaced me if grave wont let me have NPCs for that) "wait i forgot my rifle" vector ran back to the alley he was in grabbed his heavy sniper rifle and returned to the group.

Last edited:

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
(no you can not become an android, your sniper rifle has no ammo and will break if you smash it on someones head, and sure you can have your androids)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Zelda Villain Soul collection + Xanthos sword 2)
Xanthos laughed in the bar, drunk off his rocker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom