• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help /Glitch (Majoras Mask)

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I recently decided to started playing Majoras Mask on the Wiis Virtual Console again. After saving outside of the forest temple via owl statue and turning the Wii off i found once turning it on my save hadnt shown up and it left me right before the Happy Mask salesman healed me of my curse. Any ideas? Has this happenend to you? Is this a general Virtual Console problem?

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
The only reason I haven't bought it from there yet is because I don't own a classic controller/gc controller.

Emulation is **** on there as well.

But glad to know this exists.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Wii VC has so many issues with all sorts of things. The emulation from first party sources is worse than by third party efforts; there isn't a known way to fix it I don't think. You're just gonna have to finish the game, I'm sorry. If I knew a fix I'd say it, until then I'll do some research on it. Keep it going, and save via OoT often! :yes:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
This happened to my dad when playing Majora's Mask on the VC, at the exact same location too! I'm not sure if there's anyway to fix it, though I doubt it will happen again once you continue you play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom