• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gleeok’s Return!

Is this Gleeok?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Who?

• That isn’t how you spell that

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
That's awesome. I always said I'd love to see some classic bosses like Gleeok reimagined in the next game. I was also a big fan of the idea of sprinkling tough boss fights around the overworld, something reminiscent of Shadow of the Colossus to replace the Devine Beasts in the sequel. Hopefully that ends up being the case with Gleeok here and that giant block creature Link is fighting in the trailer.

I hope this leads to other classic enemies and bosses returning, like Aquamentus, Stalfos(why the **** weren't these in BotW? They're pretty much the Goombas of Zelda), Jermafenser, Helmasaur King(preferably in the style of the breathtaking dinosaur ALttP one, not the birdlike TWW/FSA one called ''Helmaroc King'' in localization), Digdoggers, Goriyas, Patras, Gohmas(baby Gohmas could be fun enemies, grown ass adult ones could be midbosses in caves), Lizalfos, Mothula, Trinexx, Dodongos, etc.

I love BotW, but more enemy variety could've been nice. That's something for TotK to improve on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom