• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Giving our staff the credit they derserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Sometimes our staff can be real assholes. But hey, that's life, and it's not like it's sugar and rainbows for them all the time, either. They have to stop issues between users, keep the site up and running, make the site attractive and have it pop out to new users, and organize events to keep things lively. This thread is to commend them when you feel they really outdone themselves and helped set a standard. The way I see it, if we're going to complain when they mess up, we should give them a pat on the back when they get things right. Plus, they can use this positive feedback thread to see what they can sustain, and continue to support. (This is not a suggestions thread.)

I'm going to go ahead and kick this off with something that I've seen a few days ago, but hadn't gotten around to saying something. I've noticed that the staff started advertising competitions recently, specifically the music and writing ones. I remember having a conversation about this in the SB, and I really thought it was a good idea. I'm glad to see it implemented, and I also was made aware of other competitions I hadn't known about because it drew my attention to the Competition Section. I'm very happy about this addition to the SB sticky and I think I effectively utilizes the SB to full potential.

Garo

Boy Wonder
the credit they deserve

EUX-F_Nm3Au4laUwnWpVraNzS9iUP8Pq5paaFs6DIjR_7zJGewWvfMsT19-sjydbMA=h900

+1 to the forum moderation the staff here do. The respect confidentiality and promptness to deal with whatever the issue is at hand. This is so refreshing when compared to other forums who punish you for pointing things out. Also the staff here actually follow their own rules. They do not think they are above the rest. Staff from other forums do not do this. Another reason why the staff here deserve a shout out.

Dan

I already contribute to the staff via graffiti tagging their names in my local town and sacrificing first born sons to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom