• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gir!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
First off sorry if someone has a thread on this. But I made this thread to talk a out Invered Zim's best character, Gir!!! So post anything you like about Gir. Like jokes, quotes, videos, songs, even his funny moments or why you like him. This is his thread so post away, and have lots
Of fun talking about him too.

~ $hįßå Hįt$ûgåy¥å !(◎_◎;)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
There's already a few Invader Zim threads in general but I guess this one is okay.

For me, and probably most other fans, Gir the the biggest reason I like the show. It's hard for me to describe anything right now because I'm laughing too much.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Lol yeah Gir is the only reason why I watch the show :eek: After all he is so funny. I like the doom song though xD

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

B

Blade

Zim: These "waffles" are pretty good! What's in them?
GIR: There's waffle in them!
Zim: YOU'RE LYING!!!
I love Invader Zim XD

Djinn

and Tonic
picture300.jpg

He actually uses our forum all the time. you have probably talked to him a few times in the last couple of months.

I am not sure Gir is the only reason Invader Zim was well liked, although he is a huge part of it. The voice actors definitely did a great job with the parts they had. I'm not sure anyone else could ever take the lines Gir spoke and make the same performance. It was a perfect mix of writing and acting, something that is really rare these days, even in movies much less animation.

It's too bad Jhonen Vasquez has sworn off animation completely or else we might actually see something else like Invader Zim again someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom