• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Gibdo/Redeads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Ok, this may sound stupid, but I am deathly scared of gibdos and ReDeads... Because of that, I cannot get past Ikana on MM as I need to go change my trousers each time one of them screams! It's soooo distressing, but I need help to overcome my fear of them and here was the best place for it! And also I need help to get past the bit when you fight the giant Stalchild/kid/whatever it is...

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Ok... the first bit, you're being ridiculous. It's just a video game. Gather up your courage, go into the music box house, talk to Pamela (the little girl that is outside occasionally.) She'll have you go into the basement. Here, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR FEAR. A man about to become a complete Gibdo will come out of the wardrobe/closet in the back of the room. Immediately play the Song of Healing, and you will get the Gibdo mask. Wear this mask near a Redead and or Gibdo, and they will see you as a friend and leave you alone.
Now your second issue, you'll need to explain exactly which part of the fight you're having trouble with.

David

But you called me here...
You can always turn off the sound on your television. You aren't required to listen to it.

As for your problem with defeating the enemy, look for a break in his attack. Then strike him hard. If that doesn't work, you can always try different techniques and learn that way.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I forgot to mention... If you already haven't, you have to lift the curse from the area first. Run past the music box house and keep going straight. Eventually you'll see a cave at the far end of the canyon. Go in there and play the Song of Storms.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Thanks guys! These will really help. Unfortunatly my wii's scart lead for the vision is bust so I will have to wait for a new one to be delivered... And BTW, I'm not being rediculous, I just have bad memories of zombies and the like from when I was quite small.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Gather up your courage, go into the music box house, talk to Pamela (the little girl that is outside occasionally.) She'll have you go into the basement.

Don't try talking to Pamela. The girl's been living in a land of dead for so long that she's scared of her own shadow. Sneak into the house when she's not looking. If she sees you, wait for her to go visit the well and sneak in then. To make her leave sooner, use a bomb. I believe the stone mask works on her so if you have it, you can use that to sneak past her.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Don't try talking to Pamela. The girl's been living in a land of dead for so long that she's scared of her own shadow. Sneak into the house when she's not looking. If she sees you, wait for her to go visit the well and sneak in then. To make her leave sooner, use a bomb. I believe the stone mask works on her so if you have it, you can use that to sneak past her.
I didn't say to talk to her when she was outside. Now you've gone and ruined any possible surprise left in this quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom