• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Giant Cyclones

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you find the cyclones with the frog in them? I need to find one to get the Ballad of the Gales or whatever it is!:(

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I know they appear around Tower of the Gods and also Mother an Child Isles. Which is why you need Ballad of Gales anyway to get the Fire/Ice Arrows from M&C Isles.

I'm always trying to avoid them, right? So, the one time I actually TRY to get sucked up, they're the small ones that just twirl you around once and just let you go. Grrrrrrrr..........

And P.S.... this isn't anyones fault...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i don't know where to find them because my memory is bad but try your memory when you try to dodge it and you might find it

If you are still at the Tower of the Gods, you can go northwest one to northern triangle island, there's a cyclone circling around it.

Good! Cuz I'm right there! Be back in a sec! Wait, what does the island look like? The triangle island? I mean, obviously like a triangle, but what else?

Is it the one that's all sandy looking with cannons all around it and flags around it? Or is it farther away that that one?

Is it the one that's all sandy looking with cannons out and inside? And flags around it? Or is it farther away that that one?>.>

Sorry about the double post, ther was something wrong with my computer. Just pay attention to the first 3 lines!

I mean 2 lines. Not 3 lines. Heh, heh.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
don't know but can you get bigelover to post because he/she is the only way to the keely's forum i joined

Where is everyone? :( Im lonely!

Huh? I don't know who "Keely" is.

Where are all of my posts? They're dissapearing! Weird...

Nevermind. I didn't see a secone page... I'm so ashamed...

Everythings being added to this one comment... why? Why?! WHY?! WHY?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok. I'll get him to post. I didn't understand what you were saying at first. Be back.. sometime!

I posted a comment to him asking him to "Please post a comment on this forum! Someone rwally needs it!" pr somethinf like that.

Then I put a link to this forum in my comment.

I'll see you guys sometime.. in the distant furture... sometime... bye.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
First of all you need to have the Bow and Arrows to be able to fight him. This is after you beat the Tower of the Gods. Now go on your way to the Forsaken Fortress. You must keep an eye on B-2, D-3 or C-6 because here the giant Tornado will be spotted often. When you meet him and he challenges you aim your bow and shoot and hit him at least three times. He will reward you with the Ballad of Gale which you need to get the ice and fire arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom