• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghosi's Laboratory of Creations

Ghosi

Schmetterling
90_20_27---Four-Advent-Candles_web1-12.png
I made myself a siggy. I didn't do much on it, I only added the sparkle and text. It reads in Hungarian: " It's finally here......Merry Christmas!" I chose the four candles, because of Advent, a holiday which I celebrate.

Nicole

luke is my wife
That's cool. It looks really nice, especially with the sparkles. The only thing I might add is a translation underneath the words in the actual siggy. When I first saw "vegre itt van," I thought it said "vegitarian"... But I did just wake up... XD

Ghosi

Schmetterling
That's cool. It looks really nice, especially with the sparkles. The only thing I might add is a translation underneath the words in the actual siggy. When I first saw "vegre itt van," I thought it said "vegitarian"... But I did just wake up... XD

You're right. After all, there is less than 10 million people who are native speakers like me. XD

Nicole

luke is my wife
You're right. After all, there is less than 10 million people who are native speakers like me. XD
Hey, I natively speak geek and igpa atinla!! :clap: You're sigs are really good, though. I'm impressed with you're creativity. Keep it up!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
MS13avi-1.png
A request for Master Sword 13
micaiahavi.png
My new avy and siggy
Micaiahsiggy.png

My avatar is blurred for a reason. I could only upload it from my computer because it was said that the file was too large, when I was uploading it from a direct link.

David

But you called me here...
Your skills are coming along. You're getting much better at everything about graphics. I'd recommend following some signature tutorials so that you can a cool technique that you really like. Once you do that, you can start refining the signature process. Great job though!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Can you make one for me? I don't care when I get it, but your sigs are so good I want one.:)

Can you make it like yours, but put Caeda and the words "I will win this fight" on it? Thanks.

Sure I can do that Caeda! Do you want these exact colors though? If not then what is your favorite color?

@ HoM and FvI: Thank you very much for commenting! :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hey I was looking at your signature and its AMAZING I was wondering can you make me one..

Thank you! Sure I can make you one. Tell me exactly what you want to be in it. :)

Caedassiggy-1.png
Caeda's request: Tell me if you want any changes made. I didn't really know if you wanted your name/her name on it though.... I can fix it if you didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom