• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghosi's Laboratory of Creations

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I started using GIMP about a week ago, and I kind of got a hang of it. HoM helped me a lot, so I give big credit to him for helping me learn the skills! Here are a few thing I did:
Siggy1.png
My first siggy. I kind of messed up on it....
FEsiggy.png
This one was a little bit better but still beginner...
Fesiggy2.png
So I improved on it...
Nayru.png
Although I had some font trouble, this is my best siggy so far.
Tell me what I can improve on, and I can also take requests!

David

But you called me here...
Congratulations on putting you work here! It all looks pretty great. Like you said, your text could use some work. I personal like to put my text in one of the bottom corners in a pretty small font. That way people know its mine, yet it doesn't distract from the focus. Great work and I hope to see more of your work!

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Ghosi! What can I say! They're beautiful!!

I might like to suggest, though, that you use a different render, because it cut out quite quickly.
Otherwise, great!! :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
W.png
Thanks for everyone's comments! Here is something I created really quick, and I know I am not really good at texts..... >_>

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, they are gorgeous, specially the Ghosi siggy ones. Keep it up. I wish I could make siggies like you. :P

Btw, you take requests?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Yeah, they are gorgeous, specially the Ghosi siggy ones. Keep it up. I wish I could make siggies like you. :P

Btw, you take requests?

Thanks Atsuma!Yes, I do take requests. Just post them here, in the thread. I also need some time to make them, so just hang on. Don't worry though, I don't take a lot of time.

David

Ghosi, you are getting much better with your art! I remember some of the first things that you posted. It was rather decent. Now your work is much better! Way to go!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
C4Dsig1.png
I just couldn't wait to try out C4Ds. I still have a little bit of text trouble, but I am working on solving the problem.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
C4Dsig1.png
I just couldn't wait to try out C4Ds. I still have a little bit of text trouble, but I am working on solving the problem.
That's a really good first attempt at using C4Ds. You might want to try using the blend tool, lowering the opacity, or changing the layer mode on the text to make it fit more smoothly in the signature.

David

C4Dsig1.png

Copycat... You took the idea from my signature!!! Pretty great though! I really like it. Try to place your text so that it is in an intersection of a 3x3 grid. That will help the placement. As for the effects of the text, just experiment and see what works. You'll eventually get it. Well done. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom