• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim's New Spin on Evil.

CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS!!! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK Before I played Skyward Sword whenever I heard of evil I thought of a merciless, relentless force that would literally do anything for the destruction of the world. That was until I saw Ghirahim. From that crazy long tongue thing he does when you first see him at Skyview Temple, to putting those bokobolin faces on your adventure pouch, to his troll dance at the end of the game. Before I met Ghirahim for the first time, I didn't think that evil and world domination could look so....................................................................................................................fabulous. Lemme tell you guys, not only does he bring sexy back, but he brings evil back too. I don't know how he does it. Ghirahim just so delicately balances evil and beauty. It's like Nintendo wanted you to hate him, but at the same time love him. If that was the case then they sure got me. But what are your thoughts about Ghirahim's take on evil? Would you like his style to return in future Zelda villains? 'Cause I certainly would.

Last edited:

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
He was so creepy and... a little bit funny. I think he was the villain with the most character. I also pegged him as a pedofile from the beginning :lol:. I don't think he could have been done any better. Good job Nintendo!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
he had some great lines too, like he was going to torture you so much your ears will bleed from the sound of your own screams...THAT'S MESSED UP!

Ghirahim was definitely one of my favourite villains, he was intimidating but funny all at the same time. :p his general creepyness towards Link made me laugh and then I had to get all serious like, "oh, he wants to fight now. gotta be serious now."

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Ghirahim has got to be my most favorite villain (other than Veran of course) He's just so, flamboyant in how he carries out his plans. Even though, he did kinda fail LOL.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Ghirahim is an amazing villain. You can definitely feel the Japanese influence, and I like it. He is a really creapy and twisted villain, one that has made a definite impact on the Zelda series.

I thought he was a complete joke. Not intimidating, Weird suggestive tongue actions and a unitard? Did they base this villian off of Freddy Mercury? I can't say that I really liked him as a character.

Ghirahim is just plain fabulous! Never has a pedophile been cast in so central a role in videogames and it seems Nintendo struck gold with this explosive new villain. Now excuse me as I admire Debbie's malicious sexiness.

ghirahim_by_rokumi693-d4kku8b.jpg

Ghirahim is just plain fabulous! Never has a pedophile been cast in so central a role in videogames and it seems Nintendo struck gold with this explosive new villain. Now excuse me as I admire Debbie's malicious sexiness.

ghirahim_by_rokumi693-d4kku8b.jpg

That's a...really amazing picture of Ghirahim. He looks so evil and creepy. :O

I'm struck by his fabulous villainess.

He is probably my favorite Zelda villain in the entire series (maybe tied with Ganondorf)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I wouldn't really say Ghirahim put his own spin on evil... He reminded me of an oh so loveable homicidal clown we all know and love. You might of heard of him. Anyway, here's his card.

joker-this-is-my-card-batman-the-animated-series-7016190-250-188.jpg

He seemed to toy around with Link as Joker does with Batman. And his style and movement kind of had that creepiness that I get with Joker. At one second he's being weird and twisted and another he's serious and evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom