• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim's Love Interest?

N

navi&link&zelda

I always thought of Ghirahim to be pretty good looking! What about any of you? what do you think...:yes:

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
say whhaaaatt? this is quite random thread. well, you could say that but his tonge is really weird. REALLY weird.

I used to call Lord Ghirahim Tracy or Stacy, instead of the popular "Debbie" that most others would call him. I don't know, I guess it was his haircut that made me think...Tracy.

He looks like one of those weird, pale, skinny, androgynous guys with a cigarette you'd see at a bar on a rainy Monday night from one of those crime-drama and/or mystery movies. <--- Wow, where did that come from?! Good night...:yes:

K

Kasumi

Oddly enough, ya. When I first learned that he was the bad guy I was like, "Serious?! Man, and he was so hot!"
But even though I'll be kicking his butt at the end of the game I'll still think he's pretty cute ;)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Uh, I'm a heterosexual, so I have no clue if men are good looking, but I can tell if men are ugly, like this guyugly_man.jpg

Uh, I'm a heterosexual, so I have no clue if men are good looking, but I can tell if men are ugly, like this guyView attachment 15132
Wow, that guy(?) trumps Lord Ghirahim - hands down - in the "weirdo department". XD

I've always thought Lord Ghirahim looks a bit like this guy:
thumbnail.aspx

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Wow, messed up thread. I can honestly say that I don't think that he is really that good looking, and probably won't have a love interest at all. Link on the other hand...he has alot of girls to pick from.

Djinn

and Tonic
From the little bits that I have seen so far, which I don't think are really enough to go by at all, Ghirahim does not seem like the type to actually have a love interest of any kind. He tends to remind me from a storytelling point of view of an androgynous nobility type that is far too self absorbed to have have the capacity to love anyone other than himself. And anyone that they might be involved with would be little more than another conquest for them, personal feelings or the feeling of another just do not enter into their mind. Other people would only serve to please them temporarily. His casually calling himself by the title "Lord," showing temper tantrums for failed plans, and acting like Link is not only a lesser class, but less than human in general gives me the idea that he is ultimately conceited and egomaniacal. A connection to another would very likely be one sided at best, and just a follower to be used and discarded at worst.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Eh, I think he's kind of good looking. But then there's the makeup and everything, and he gets kind of weird. Not weird in exactly a bad way though. From what I've read (I haven't watched any videos of him except the trailers), he's shaping up to be one of my favorite villains. I just wouldn't go out with him. :p

In regards to him actually having a love interest, I'll have to agree with Djinn. He doesn't seem like the type of villain who would have a real love interest. Actually, there aren't many really good villains who would be capable of real love. Supposing Ghirahim did have some form of a love interest, it would be really one-sided like Djinn suggested, which kind of reminds me of the relationship between Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange - of course, part of Voldemort's character is that he can't feel love, but from what I've heard of Ghirahim it seems something similar would apply as part of his personality, though on the whole Ghirahim is a lot more flamboyant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom