• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim: Your Thoughts?

What do you think of Demon Lord Ghirahim?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty cool

• Okay...I guess...

• Disturbed

• Terrible

• Total voters

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Ghirahim just screams out awesomeness. During the boss battles, he's a lot of fun to fight. Sure he's creepy and looses it a lot, but he's still awesome.

L

Link's Tunic

I absolutely loved him definitely one of the highlights of SS for me really enjoyed fighting him even if he was rather easy at times. Oh and his final form was freaking badass.

K

KeyeMaster15

Before Ghirahim, Zant was my favorite villain in the Zelda series, but he set the bar really high and I just love him.

I loved his psycho attitude, and his way of doing things. I even found myself similar to him in a few ways. Also, his way of speaking, dressing and even acting were just awesome. He also is a villain that shows up a lot, so I managed to grow fond of him as a character (not that I already wasn't). For me, second best villain ever; only loses to Ganny!

D

Dodongo_Buster

Hahahaha Ghirahim what a crazy villain. I loved his weird dancing and how he complements himself all the time ( especially when you fight him the fire sanctuary )
It would have been quality to hear his voice acting if they were to have done it.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Ghirahim? Yeah, my favorite Zelda antagonist. Ever. He was such a developed character, and I felt he really shaped the entire game. His battles were simple, but not easy. And he had so many secrets...

Feral

The Drifter
I found him long winded. Especially when I went through the game the first time. (Yeah the boulder got me the first time.)
:dry:

I really like Ghirahim, most of the villains don't are not that amusing, most of the time they want you to think villains like Zant etc. Are all dark and don't really have any other emotion. With Ghriahim however, he has more of an attitude and personally, the way he's like "Hey I'm Ghriahim and I'm so fabulous!" I just find it more an enjoyable to have a villain who can have his amusing moments and can also be serious at times, like when you see Zelda at the Lanayru mining facility. He has more a serious moment there when he realizes that Link can more of a problem then he thought, then when you first met him on the forest temple were he thinks Link will be easy to handle and is like oh whatever he's nothing.

i think he was awsome, but i voted disturbed if you have not finished the game you may still think he is awsome. If you have you see he is definatly disturbed.

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
Ghirahim? Obviously awesome. He beats Gannondorf in so many ways. I'm just gonna list why I loved him :
- He was such a developed character, leaving us hints throughout the game for his character until we finally get the big reveal
- I felt like he had a reason for being evil, for wanting to stop Link. In most Gannondorf games I feel like Gannon is being evil just because he can.
- That moment after you destroy Ghirahim's first phase in the final battle with him and he flashes into his evil form ; it just made me cry with glee.
- He was designed to be the polar opposite of Fi and it shows, you can tell he is truly evil and devoted to his master.

I didnt like Ghriahim at all to be honest, he just looked stupid with all that makeup and clown clothes. I would rather see a more scary and dark enemy
I see what you mean, especicially when compared to Sauron-esque Zant, but you have to admit, Girahim's characteristics certainly made him a memorable villain.

V

VictoryStar926

there is only one one problem i have with Ghriahim was that i have no idea what gender he is?!? he looks like a girl but sounds like a boy ?!? no clue other wise his boss fights are kool :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Oh boy. Mixed feelings on this guy. :lol:

My first impression: total weirdo. The first time you meet him, he does behave in a very strange manner. Even stranger the second time you battle him; brrr it sends chills down my spine. The things he did, it just kind of made me want to call the police on him or something. I felt so bad for Link every time Ghirahim crossed his path. On the other hand, he is a great actor. He shows us his emotions by walking around and striking poses. He is also a powerful psycho, like Zant was in Twilight Princess, which kind of makes me admire him in a strange way. Overall, he is a great character and villain, who in my opinion would make a perfect actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom