• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim: Your Thoughts?

What do you think of Demon Lord Ghirahim?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty cool

• Okay...I guess...

• Disturbed

• Terrible

• Total voters
He's really the only Zelda villain that deserves an "Awesome Villain Award."

Finally we get a villain that confronts you throughout the game. He doesn't just sit down on his throne and wait for you, he's constantly ranting, fighting, and confronting you throughout the game up until the very end. His personality is also different from other villains. While some may think the effeminate villain is generic, Ghirahim manages to be more theatrical rather than effeminate, although he does have his creepy innuendo moments. Ghirahim was a completely fabulous and awesome villain and is obviously the greatest Zelda villain of all time.

I don't think the fact that he is trying to revive his master takes anything away from his character. We'd know that since the beginning. The fact that he is the spirit of Demise's sword was a "holy crap!" moment for me. I liked his arrogance and his boss battles were some of the most frustrating because it was so hard to land a hit during his first phase.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I like Ghirahim. He was very funny, and a bit disturbing to me when he licked his lips.
Then I read that he licks his lips when he gets excited. :/
My sister calls him Mr Sexy Hair. :P

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I love Ghirahim. He is officially my favorite character in the entire series. I love how he's so creepy and evil. His laugh is awesome, too.

I loved that after the first encounter with him, Link would always check behind him when Ghirahim teleported. Personally, I loved Ghirahim so much and I already miss him. He was one of the best villains, personality and cut-scene wise in the entire Zelda Universe. And honestly, I believe he was the most fun to fight in the entire game. I loved facing him; I would always jump up, laugh, shudder and squeal. Ghirahim has my love (as does Groose lol)

P

Princesszelda97

Ghirahim is my favorite villian now!!! He's exactly the opposite of Ganondorf! :)

L

linkthehero

i thought he was creepy,

but at the same time he was awesome

thumbs up for DEBBIE

L

Lenatkiramaru_

This is kind of random but he reminds me of Sanji from once Piece.. I'd be really funny if he was a good cook too.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
He wasn't exactlly a psycho. He was just very angry(, furious, outraged and sick with anger) because Link came in the way of is plans over and over. I think I would have reacted the same way if my rival at school ruined my evil plans. N....nn..not that I have one...uh....uh... Th-that..would be really weird, or what?...hehe....(*looks around while sweating on his forhead*)
IMO, he is totally faboulus and he actually reminds me a bit of a mix of Orochimaru, tailed Naruto and cursed Sasuke from the Naruto series.

L

labben

you battled him to meny times but if ther wass just one time less, butt hi was werry easey

Ghirahim is BEYOND amazing. I absolutley love him! I must've played and watch his boss fight 17 times. He's so awesome!

LONG LIVE THE DEMON LORD

L

LoZ1986

I think it was awesome how he eventually changed to his true form, resembling Fi and Demise's sword, like how Fi was thought to resemble the master sword

S

SlurpeeTigger

He just freaked me out, but gave me many problems in beating him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom