• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim: Your Thoughts?

What do you think of Demon Lord Ghirahim?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty cool

• Okay...I guess...

• Disturbed

• Terrible

• Total voters
F

FYH

The first couple times were just decent, but the final fight BLEW MY MIND.

Big Octo

=^)
I just... didn't like him. At times I felt that his personality was forced upon him, trying to make him sound cunning and malevolent. It didn't work out for me. He was an arrogant goodfornothing in my eyes.

What annoys me more than the villain himself is the fanboyism. "OMG he's so fabulous!" Nope.

B

Bizebest

I just... didn't like him. At times I felt that his personality was forced upon him, trying to make him sound cunning and malevolent. It didn't work out for me. He was an arrogant goodfornothing in my eyes.

What annoys me more than the villain himself is the fanboyism. "OMG he's so fabulous!" Nope.

I think they mean fabulous as in : fruity, drama queen and sorta gay. But I liked the way he portrayed THAT kind of "fabulosity" :P

he's the kind of guy who rides the pink yoshi in New Super Mario Bros. Wii ^^ (kudos if you get the refernce)

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I guess I didn't really make my thoughts on Ghirahim clear in the first post, so I'll post again. I thought Ghirahim was an excellent character, especially for a villain. He was a nice break from the Ganon and Ganon look-alike cycle. Even though we don't see him so often, he has great character development. You can tell from the beginning he knows what he's doing (or at least he thinks he does). He's ever so close to resurrecting his master and Link is a simple pebble in his path. Surprisingly enough, Ghirahim trips on this pebble and makes a vital mistake by letting Link live. You can tell the next times you meet him that he is slowly growing angry and desperate, as you are becoming more and more of a burden for him. This is made clear by the end of the sixth dungeon, when you face him again. He's really stepping it up and trying to eliminate you this time instead of toying with you. By the last confrontation with him, he's pissed. You've foiled his plans, killed his armies, and eliminated his influence in every region. The only thing he can do know is desperately attempt to revive Demise, but not before attempting one final time to beat you to a pulp. Ghirahim starts out as this gentlemanly (or ladylike?) character, and slowly becomes something else. I could go on and on about character development in Skyward Sword, but I think Ghirahim is one of the best out there, better than Zant.

"I mean, have you seen this cape? It's just FAH-BULOUS!"

i highly enjoyed Ghiriham, he kinda reminded me of Majoras Mask/Skull Kid.
hes crazy, childish, and fabulous xD

also at first at the demise cutscene i thought he betrayed ghirahim but my brother make me notice that ghirahim laughed when the sword was getting out of him. So ghirahim probably take his sword form of his own will (and that his master is kind of a violent one)

would have been easier to understand if ghirahim still talked while in sword form

I feel that with the artistic painting like style for this game, he was the perfect villain for the job! If they had put in a complete psycho such as Zant, his madness would have completely contrasted from the elegance and beauty of the games overview.

It's one of the worst zelda baddies I've seen. He tries to be evil,but it doesn't work out for me. And he tells his stupid ideas everytime again... sort of like Heinz Doofenschmirtz fro Phineas and Ferb... but Ghirahim isn't funny at all. Beside that his name isn't pronounceable.

He's great.
The way he cuts Link with his sword and then licks it...it's just...disturbing.
Besides being an Emo LadyGaga he just feels very dangerous en powerful, he was a great vilain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom