• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim Vs Demise

T

triple split

i think that demise should have not been the final boss Debby (ghirahim) would have been a much better opponent then demise because he actually a character instead of a some random dude who showed up at the end of the game like a jack in the box

Last edited by a moderator:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I completely agree I found the Ghiriham Demon fight more difficult than Demise I mean with Demise it was dodge sword swing and attack then eventually use Fatal Blow nothing much to it.

I used two whole Bottles of Heart Potion++ against Ghiriham Demon and only 1/2 bottle against Demise.

I like Demise a lot more as a villain than Girahim, but I do agree that the fight with Demise was a little lacking compared to the fight with Girahim at his full strength. I dunno...

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm suprised that anyone can find Ghirahim harder than Demise. I thought Ghirahim was easy and predicable. He took 4 hearts from me, while Demise took two heart++ potions.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Ghirahim was a better villain than Demise, but he shouldn't have been the final boss. Ghirahim did take a lot of hearts from me, especially with Phase 2 and 3. Before fighting Demise, I stocked up on Heart Potion+. When I was dying, I tried to use it, so I was still controlling Link while equiping the potion. But Demise killed me before I could get to it.

I thought Ghirahim was a challenge but I can't say anything about Demise because I haven't fought him yet.

M

Masaomi Kida

ghirahim would be a cool final boss. but ghirahim is demise's sword. so ghirahim has no control over being 'used' :):):):):) :P:P:P:P

Together, they WERE the Final Boss. Ninendo meant for them to be mashed together as one final thing and if you didn't run off after the Ghirahim battle, it was one FINAL BOSS (too epic to not be capatilized lol) battle. I do agree that Ghirahim's part was more epic, but Demise's was all about timing which is more difficult.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ghirahim was amazing and is now not only my favirote villian in Zelda but in all of gameing. However throughout the game you are told of his master the Demise. You hear small information about the Legend of Demise which makes him mysterious. And then when he awakens he is an evil beast. Sure he's not as cool and Ghirahim but he is evil and feels more like a person who could rule the world, I could not picture Ghirahim ruling the world. But overall I found that Demise intimidated me, but with Ghirahim he did not scare me.

i liked Demise as the final boss. Debbie was much easier to beat, and its not like we hadn't seen Demise before in the game (the 3 battles against the Imprisoned, ugh, hated every one).
Demise was hard for me to beat, killed me a few times over

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I thought it was nice to have a different person as the final boss--having Ghirahim would have been awesome, but yet predictable and repetitive. However, I was disappointed with the battle with Demise. I used a few potions, but overall it was very simple and slow. They should have put some of the cunning and action from the Ghirahim fights into the final battle. But the ending was satisfying, even if the battle wasn't.

D

Demon Lord Link

I think Giranhim was easier than Demise in the final battle where i had to use many potions to defeat him.Though, i would prefer to fight Ghirahim as final enemy because his fighting style was not predictable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom