• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim, the Pale Dude...

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
That battle seems disappointing to me, not at all harder than the ones in Twilight Princess. Link only lost a handful of hearts. Also, it simply was not very exciting looking, with Ghirahim simply taking a walk around the room.

Duh it the first boss fight (30 charters)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
It can't... i just tried matching them up, and there's extra letters... (letter left over)

attachment.php

See...?

Haha yeah, I know. :) That's why I said "it sounds like," not "it is."

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I like that there had been more shown about our pale figure. Now we know he is a villain, though I still highly doubt he is the primary antagonist. He seems more like a secondary antagonist who we encounter more throughout the game, but the final showdown is for a different dark interloper. I would still like to see Aghanim return to be the final boss of the game, as he would fit perfectly for the Dark Interloper theme, and if this game's plot is tied in with the plot from Adventure of Link, it would work well for that case too. But by just looking at this villain, his skin looks too bright to be a Dark Interloper as much as I would love him to be.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
That battle seems disappointing to me, not at all harder than the ones in Twilight Princess.

Yeah... it's the first battle, it's not supposed to be that difficult. Even so, you yourself haven't attempted fighting Ghirahim.

This fight will be similar to Dark Samus battles in MP2 Echoes (or a more epic King Bulbin for non metroid fans...). He will pass through and fight you after certain events. Don't be fooled by the heart container you recieve after defeating him because you will see him multiple times

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I also WTFed at that. It could be some kind of Joker-like mannerism. That Ghirahim guy is CREEPY.

XD! He says "That sword of yours is the only reason you still alive"!

Like i have said before, I believe him to be a quietly insane character, like the joker.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't believe that Deb is looking for Zelda, rather trying to remove the SkyGirl's presence from temples across the land. As you all saidd, he licked his lips after being smacked around a bit. Maybe he is, in a way, taking in some of the power of the SS? Somewhat like it's future self, perhaps the Skyward Sword can't willingly be possessed by an evil hand without being powered down? I mean, he even notes it himself that the SS is the only reason Link is even alive. Of course, he could've killed Link at any given moment because he did say he may have played with Link a bit too much...

tumblr_lmgbd9LwqQ1qgphtx.jpg

He really does look like he's "toying" with Link. Remember how it looked like Link's sword would get stuck mid-swing? Is Ghirahim catching it between his fingers?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, he has it between his fingers. I just KNOW that he has a lot of insight on the SS, and he's probably just leaving Link alive because Link doesn't really have much backstory on anything outside of Skyloft. And, he has some plan way bigger than Ganondork's simple "I'm gonna be the ruler of the world!", or even Zant's crazed dilemma. I can't wait for this game to release.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Watch the entire boss sequence for several major story revelations.

Look who it is...
I thought the tornado I stirred up would have torn you apart, yet here you are.
Not that your life or death has any consequence.
It's just the girl that matters now, and I can sense her here...just beyond this door.
Yes, we plucked her holiness from her perch in the clouds, and now she's ours...
Oh, but listen to me. I've forgotten my manners. Allow me to introduce myself.
I am the demon who presides over this land you look down upon... The surface.
You may call me Ghirahim.
In truth, I much prefer to be indulged with my full title: Lord Ghirahim.
Did you really just draw your sword? Foolish boy.
By all rights the girl should have fallen into our hands already.
She was nearly ours when that loathsome servant of the goddess snatched her away.
Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside?
Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!
This turn of events has left me with a strong appetite for bloodshed.
Still...It hardly seems fair, being of my position, to take all of my anger out on you.
Which is why I promise up front not to murder you...
No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!
[battle]
Well...you put up more of a fight than I thought possible out of a soft boy like you.
But don't clap for yourself yet. That sword of yours is the only reason you still live.
I fear I spent far too long teasing and toying with you.
The girl's presence has all but faded from this place... No reason to linger here.
Good bye, sky child. Run and play this time. But cross me again, and you're dead.
They (he said "we," implying a group, just like the interlopers) need Zelda for something. A servant of the goddess kept her from them. Only one goddess? I think the servant is Jabu-Jabu, but it could be the Wind Fish.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
He really does look like he's "toying" with Link. Remember how it looked like Link's sword would get stuck mid-swing? Is Ghirahim catching it between his fingers?

He actually says this though:

picture13tm.png

::EDIT:: I've been trying to watch that Extended boss video but it hasn't been loading for me yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom