• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim, the Pale Dude...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Ghirahim that's the guys name. I think that this name sounds cool, and the battle against him looks great. I am pleased to see a sword battle as a dungeons boss, very pleased.

Also, in this vid we see Skyward Sword heart containers, as well as a bit of the story...

Link to the awsome video, courtesy of Gametrailers
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-zelda-skyward/715235

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Woah, That looks like a very interesting battle. Looked pretty difficult and had a few stages, but overall flowed smoothly. This really is starting to look like a great game. "The Demon Lord Ghirahim" Sounds pretty ominous. And the plot thickens.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Sounds like a scrambled version of "Aghanim."

EDIT: Ooh, that Heart Container looks pretty nice as well. <3 For some reason it was nice to hear Ghirahim call Link "sky child."

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Noooo, I think he and Link are playing around, maybe they were friends in Skyloft, and he fell down... :D

Above is some good ol' satire. I think that he looks amazing, and looks amazingly fun to fight. I am even more excited about the game now...

E

Efrit

Interesting name, along with quite the duel of swords. I'm cautious to label him a villain though, due to him referencing Zelda as if he's looking for her. Perhaps the establishment of the royal lineage is needed for the lands below the sky?
While he is labeled a "Demon Lord" He can be either neutral or good, depending on how he's executed.

~Efrit

The title reminds me of Malladus, The Demon King. I wonder if Ghirahim is related to him in any way. Who's knows, maybe it turns out that Malladus was behind this all along and is the final boss.

he could be more of a rival than an enemy, he might be looking for the same thing as Link and it's just kind of like a race. and they both keep showing up at the same time and fighting over the things they are both looking for, which could be why he's around so much.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Well i guess this throws out my theory that he might be an ally. Thats ok though cause he does look like a kick *** villain =P

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I feel like it's about time we get an enemy that is not a "Demon _____" of some kind. There must be a more original title for this dude, like maybe Trickster Spirit or something of that effect rather than the old Demon this or Demon that or Lord of something or King of something. I'm loving the name Ghirahim though, and his design, I'm dying of excitement.

That battle seems disappointing to me, not at all harder than the ones in Twilight Princess. Link only lost a handful of hearts. Also, it simply was not very exciting looking, with Ghirahim simply taking a walk around the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom