• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim, the Pale Dude...

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Has anyone else noticed that the way he disappears to warp somewhere is not unlike the way Zant does, except diamonds instead of squares? Hmm...

[The above post is intended to subtly insinuate that Ghirahim is an interloper]

EDIT: JJ has corrected me, he only warps like Zant.

It's just a theory. I always thought that the big bads of Skyward Sword were demons, based on the dark tribe theory by Axel. Now that Ghirahim is called the Demon Lord, it makes me a lot more suspicious about the villains.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Has anyone else noticed that the way he disappears to warp somewhere is not unlike the way Midna or Zant do, except diamonds instead of squares? Hmm...

[The above post is intended to subtly insinuate that Ghirahim is an interloper]

Actually, only Zant. Midna didn't leave blocks behind. But, yes, I noticed this in the GDC trailer. I went crazy over it. I think this guy has the "old magic" Zant mentioned in Twilight Princess.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
well, we can make an inference that Ghirahim is looking for Zelda. he says "The girls presence is no longer here, there is no reason to linger anymore..." or something like that. He also calls Link "sky child." how does he know Link's from above? he also says "the sword is the only reason you still live," but it looked to me like he didn't have the Skyward Sword, it just looked like a regular broadsword.

Lots of unanswered questions... as aforementioned, THE PLOT THICKENS!

I didn't even think that they were looking for Zelda, I kind of assumed they were looking for the sword girl. Cool thought!

E

Efrit

The Skyward Sword may just look like a regular sword, perhaps to hide suspicion from it from those who can't sense its magical nature. As another said, he could just be a rival. People say stuff all the time, it doesn't mean they mean it. He did say he'd kill Link if he got in his way again, but he could just be trying to scare Link off from pursuing Zelda. Overall, he seems to be pursuing Zelda, since if he was pursuing The swords avatar, he'd simply take the sword from Link.

~Efrit

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I doubt he is looking for Zelda, probably looking for the SkySword girl
Oh yeah... i never really thought about Adelle. But if Link has the Skyward Sword, then Adelle would be in the room, and he would be able to "feel her presence" I still think it's Zelda. it's kinda like Ghirahim and Link are both looking for her.

It's kind of like when two guys like the same girl, the "fight" for her in a sense... ;)

And maybe he didn't take Link's sword because the Skyward Swords spirit, the girl, is seperated from it. Perhaps the swords spirit came to link and was like "yo take this sword, find me, reunite me with my vessel and in return i'll help you defeat whoever took your girlfriend Zelda." And the pale figure is looking for the spirit and is emotionally attached to it in some way, and therefore leaves you alive because you have the girls sword, showing the pale figure that the skyswords girl is your friend and he leaves you alive for that reason.

E

Efrit

I wonder why Ghirahim would be searching for a random little Sky girl named Zelda?
She could possibly have importance in regards to the land beneath Skyloft. Perhaps bringing stability or such to a chaotic land.

~Efrit

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Sounds like a scrambled version of "Aghanim."

It can't... i just tried matching them up, and there's extra letters... (letter left over)

attachment.php

See...?

E

Efrit

Could be an anagram. Not that I agree with it, but just saying.
As for Adelle (SS's avatar), Link likely got the sword from her.

~Efrit

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Nice video Cuju! Ghirahim....that's going to take me a while to get used to, but I like it.

I also really liked the video. I think I am going to enjoy this fight~ :D

As people have been mentioning, I'm inclined to think the "girl" he is talking about is the Skyward Sword girl, not Zelda. I suppose I am in support of the theory that the "sword girl" and Ghirahim are part of the same race, and that they may be acquainted with each other due to that connection. Nintendo might end up releasing more details in interviews this week though that will clear up some of these details we're wondering about.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Nice video Cuju! Ghirahim....that's going to take me a while to get used to, but I like it.

I also really liked the video. I think I am going to enjoy this fight~ :D

As people have been mentioning, I'm inclined to think the "girl" he is talking about is the Skyward Sword girl, not Zelda. I suppose I am in support of the theory that the "sword girl" and Ghirahim are part of the same race, and that they may be acquainted with each other due to that connection. Nintendo might end up releasing more details in interviews this week though that will clear the details we're wondering about.

Actually, I am inclined to think the opposite. He states, "The only reason you are alive is because of that sword" Here, I think he is referring to the sword lady. "The girls presence has all but faded from this place..." I think he is referring to Zelda since she fell to below. I am thinking that this is the boss for the Sky Temple, therefor, Ghirahim and Link are still in the land above, thus him saying her presence has all but faded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom