• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim or Vaati

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Actually I think it would be cool if Zant, Ghirahim, and Vaati all teamed up with Ganondolf for one big epic attack on Hyrule.

As much as I'd like for both Ghirahum ad Vaati to return in future Zelda games, I believe the story that needed to be told regarding them is complete. Also, certain circumstances in the games they appear in hinder them from returning. All logical arguments aside, I'd very much like to see the return of Vaati. He's arguably my second favorite Zelda villain after Ganondorf. Not only was he an exceptional sword fighter and wielder of magic but he was also extremely clever.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
As much as I'd like for both Ghirahum ad Vaati to return in future Zelda games, I believe the story that needed to be told regarding them is complete. Also, certain circumstances in the games they appear in hinder them from returning. All logical arguments aside, I'd very much like to see the return of Vaati. He's arguably my second favorite Zelda villain after Ganondorf. Not only was he an exceptional sword fighter and wielder of magic but he was also extremely clever.

Actually, Ghirahim and Vaati could both return. Ghirahim was just transformed into his sword form, so all that anyone would have to do, is find the sword and release him from this form. Vaati could return, mostly because of the nature of the timeline that was released in Hyrule Historia. Vaati was only supposedly vanquished in the child timeline, so he could easily return in the Adult or defeated timeline sections. Also, he could reappear like Twinrova did in the Oracle Games, after Link had clearly vanquished them in Ocarina of Time. Zelda is an unpredictable game, and it wouldn't be that hard to re-implement certain elements into most games.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I liked Ghirahim better. He had a better theme and he had a much more likeable dynamic personality. with Vaati we just kind of know what to expect.
However I see it more likely that Vaati would return rather than Ghirahim

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
They are both Villains that I feel will not make a return....that being said I want both of them to return. Maybe Ghirahim over Vaati just because I feel like Vaati doesn't really need any more character development. But again I don't think they're coming back...unless another Four Swords game is released, then Vaati will return

I would like to see Vaati again. It will be interesting to see what his role is outside the Four Swords/Minish Cap saga. As for Ghirahim, sure why not? I quite liked Ghirahim. They don't have to be a Wind Mage or a Sword Spirit, they can be what ever Nintendo sees fit.

Ghirihim is my favorite and I would like him to return more, but I think it would be cooler if he returned in a prequel. I sequel wouldnt make much sense since I am pretty sure he died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom