• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim or Pipit? [Replys May Contain Slight Spoilers]

LizXGhirahimX

Saranghaeyo Kevin Woo!
Who do you prefer? That flossy and fabulous demon lord Ghirahim or the skyloft knight Pipit? ^^ [Stay cautious, replys may have some slight spoilers in them at times]

~~~

I've gotta say I prefer Ghirahim <3 He's my favorite character in the whole game! I just love his dance xD. His giggle is so fabulous ^^ Plus im a sucker for a demon (lord) :P Even Dante from DMC got me there. But as I said, I prefer Ghirahim over Pipit. i'd go ANYWHERE with Ghiry <3
GHIRAHIM FOREVER!! <3 ^^

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'm not very fond of many of the Skyward Sword NPCs, but I found Ghirahim to be very entertaining to watch. I love his evil laughter and his third form looks so badass.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Unggh...why must you make me choose? XD

In all honesty, I feel Ghirahim was a better character, but for some reason, I just love Pipit. I don't know why, I just...He's so sexy. XD

LizXGhirahimX

Saranghaeyo Kevin Woo!
I'm not very fond of many of the Skyward Sword NPCs, but I found Ghirahim to be very entertaining to watch. I love his evil laughter and his third form looks so badass.

I strongly agree with you ^^ I <3 Ghirahim's laugh xD It's so giggly. And yes it does actually, his third form doesn't show as much fabulous diamonds to go with his fabulousness but it does look badass. XD.

Of course: Ghirahim
but if you asked me between Groose and Ghirahim... well... then i wouldn't know... both are awesome.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Any character who wouldn't look out of place doing a pelvic thrust is an automatic win in my eyes. Ghirahim all the way

So true so true! Even though Pipit is cool and my favirote Skyloft NPC and maybe even my favirote in the game. But Ghirahim is just plain unique and weird that he has to take the cake for this one.

LizXGhirahimX

Saranghaeyo Kevin Woo!
I say Ghirahim, he is just too funny at times, when I first saw him doing that ritual on zelda I thought it was a victory dance at first.

Aha XD I loved that dance. I have a clip of it downloaded on my computer xD. Ghirahim all the way <3 Once i saw that dance i couldn't stop laughing. Now I wanna learn it :)

G

Giygas

Psh, this is not even a fight. Girahim of course! I didn't really like Pipit to be honest.

GHIRAHIM!!!!!....Hehehe, I mean he's just so fabulous and flawless! How could you not love a Demon like him? There's a good chance everyone has thought he's hot at least ONCE! Even if you don't like him, you have...DON'T DENY IT! xD But yes, The flossy, fabulous Ghirahim! <3

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I like Ghirahim better. He's pretty funny and just plain awesome. Pipit is great too, but I feel they didn't really expand much of his character other than that he's a loyal knight and loves Karane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom