• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim in Smash Bros.

Would you like to see Ghirahim in Super Smash Bros.?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't matter

• Total voters
NO WAY! He's a creeper. I never liked him and I never will. I haven't played SS yet, but I have seen him in Videos and at the Zelda Marathon. I simply DON'T like him at all.:(

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I would like him in Smash Bros. However, there's a few things Nintendo would have to do. First, make Ghirahim and Demise the same character. Like Zelda/Sheik and Samus/well, no suit Samus. Then, and this is more important, make Demise a permanent(excuse the spelling) character in Zelda.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
No, he should not. Despite his outstanding potential for a moveset, he is not worthy for a spot on the character roster, especially considering SSB4 won't include many new characters at all.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
i think he'll be a substitute for sheik or he won't be in the game. Sadly. Ganondorf may not be in it though because of Demise, but I dont think they'll remove him.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
It woudnt work and he would hes not that important of a charecter, i could see his weapons and moves going into a smash bros but it woudnt work. I could see Vaati as an option though.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It woudnt work and he would hes not that important of a charecter

Lots of characters in Smash Bros. aren't that important. Lucario is a great example.

i think he'll be a substitute for sheik or he won't be in the game. Sadly. Ganondorf may not be in it though because of Demise, but I dont think they'll remove him.

I kinda doubt Demise will ever be in Smash Bros. outside of a trophy or sticker (if those come back).

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Lots of characters in Smash Bros. aren't that important. Lucario is a great example.

Personally, I don't think that Lucario is unimportant.

To only have two individual Pokemon playable characters from a series filled with hundreds of them would be a complete waste of potential. They chose a Pokemon with importance in at least some form of media, and are well known for it. Lucario was a major role in the movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. While usually, any media other than video games should not influence a character being playable, at least he was well known in some regard, and that is why he was chosen, as opposed to blindly picking a random Pokemon.

This was just the case as to why Mewtwo was chosen for Melee, with its claim to fame, Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back. Numerous people believe Lucario should be replaced with Zoroark for the same reason, because of its major appearence in Zoroark: Master of Illusions. I am one of these supporters.

Regarding Ghirahim though, the reason many say he is not important enough is because compared to the Zelda staples, he is nothing.

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, I don't think that Lucario is unimportant.

To only have two individual Pokemon playable characters from a series filled with hundreds of them would be a complete waste of potential. They chose a Pokemon with importance in at least some form of media, and are well known for it. Lucario was a major role in the movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. While usually, any media other than video games should not influence a character being playable, at least he was well known in some regard, and that is why he was chosen, as opposed to blindly picking a random Pokemon.

This was just the case as to why Mewtwo was chosen for Melee, with its claim to fame, Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back. Numerous people believe Lucario should be replaced with Zoroark for the same reason, because of its major appearence in Zoroark: Master of Illusions. I am one of these supporters.

Regarding Ghirahim though, the reason many say he is not important enough is because compared to the Zelda staples, he is nothing.

I do have to agree with your thoughts on Lucario and Zoroark! That's how I see would happen in the new Super Smash Bros. for the new Pokémon character!

As for Ghirahim, I can see him appearing in a Smash Bros. game, mostly likely the upcoming one! Ghirahim does have the moves and agility to be a great character! :puppy:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'd be scared to see what his taunts are! :lol: Haha but sure, why not. I'd almost rather see Demise though, I think he would have cooler moves.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
His swordsmanship is phenomenal, not to mention the fact he knows tons of the world around him, and is a sorcerer. Final Smash= Become Demises sword

Warbad

Gotta love me!
My decision would be no.Why? Because he doesnt have that axpect of a fighter. It's just like putting Captain Falcon but with worser movements. It just doesn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom