• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim in Smash Bros.

Would you like to see Ghirahim in Super Smash Bros.?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't matter

• Total voters

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
No, I'd hate to see Ghirahim in Smash Bros, 'specially since he's essentially a one time villain for the most part.

As I and others have stated before, that's not a legitimate reason. Vaati101 nailed it when he pointed out that Lucario (whom I never expected to get in) was only in one game (and movie) yet made it into Brawl. It wouldn't be the first time Nintendo did this sort of thing in Smash Bros.

Point is, with Ghirahim's SS moveset, he isn't unique to the SSB series outside of his flamboyant looks. He'll need some heavy expansion to make the roster.

You mean like they did with Zelda/Sheik? They'd certainly make him a great fighter.

Big Octo

=^)
The Lucario argument is actually irrelevant, as Pokemon is a different story for SSB. A new Generation shouldn't be recognized as one game, rather a new saga. Is SS a new saga? No. Does Ghirahim represent Zelda? Barely.

Lucas was another character who was in only one game. Right?

Yes. Lucas only appeared in Mother/Earthbound 3 and also made it into brawl. This proves that characters can be put into Super Smash Bros. regardless of how many games they have been in, So the chances of Ghirahim being in the next Super Smash Bros. are good.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I would like it if Ghirahim was in the new Super Smash Bros. But if he isn't I would be furious! Outraged! Sick with Anger! -Ghirahim/ Kidding, I wouldn't be.

Ghirahim in the New Super Smash Bros?

Ok, for those who know Ghirahim, when we first looked at him, we automatically knew he was cool, bad, epic, sadistical, and well awesome. The guy has emo looking hair, seems to know martial arts, uses magic to teleport, creat swords (by the way, he's a sword himself), create cool looking skin armor, shoot magic missiles, make barriers, and summon hoards of monsters. Fan girls love him, Fan boys awe him, and well I just WISH TO USE HIM IN THE NEXT SUPER SMASH BROS!!! Imagine it, kicking butt with his swords, fists, and especially his magic! I personally would love to overuse him but to be fair I wouldn't. I think he deserves to be in the next Super Smash Bros. Post and let me know what you think.

octorok74

TETTAC
No. He, she, or it just doesn't seem to fit with the style. And if any Zelda character should be in the next Smash Bros. game I think it should be Skull Kid from MM. He is several times more awesome than Ghirahim.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I really didn't care for him. At first I thought he would be cool, but I grew disgusted in him very quickly.

However, he was a fun boss to fight, and he would make an amazing playable Smash Bros. character with an awesome moveset.

No. He, she, or it just doesn't seem to fit with the style. And if any Zelda character should be in the next Smash Bros. game I think it should be Skull Kid from MM. He is several times more awesome than Ghirahim.

Sounds like a good choice so I cant complain but I think he wouldn't have as much of a diverse move set as Ghirahim.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Yes. Ghirahim would be really fun to have in the new smash bros game. However if its at the cost of a different new Zelda character, I'd rather nintendo think up something better (like MM link w masks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom