• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim in Smash Bros.

Would you like to see Ghirahim in Super Smash Bros.?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't matter

• Total voters
Sheik IS Zelda though, which is how she got in. I think one of the qualifications is that each character has to be in at least 2 Nintendo games in order for them to get into the roster.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Sheik IS Zelda though, which is how she got in. I think one of the qualifications is that each character has to be in at least 2 Nintendo games in order for them to get into the roster.

Sheik got in as you said, since He is Zelda and the fact being is that he was an unused Model left over from Twilight Princess.

If Nintendo put people into SSB who were in at-least 2 games then there's be an awfully large arrangement of characters.

Sheik got in as you said, since He is Zelda and the fact being is that he was an unused Model left over from Twilight Princess.

If Nintendo put people into SSB who were in at-least 2 games then there's be an awfully large arrangement of characters.

There are a huge amount, in SSBB I think there were a total of 40-50? once you take into account the characters that can change their form/appearance, It's been a while... but yeah, quite a large amount.

Big Octo

=^)
Another reason that he shouldn't be a playable character is that he doesn't really, well, represent the Zelda series. This also supports the argument that he's been in 1 game for Pete's sake.

And on the Sheik matter, that's something way different. Sheik is Zelda, and... that's pretty much all you need.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Majora is some ridiculously powerful being that has no real place in a game like Smash Bros.

Ganon has greater power than Majora. Majora can be defeated with conventional weaponry whilst Ganon is invincible to all but the master sword. He would kill every single person in smash brothers with the exception of link, under normal conditions. But none of that matters in smash brothers because even someone like kirby can beat solid snake. So the Majora thing is not really a good argument. Also Majora has whips and can shoot lazer beams, so could be an interesting opponent. Ganon also does not use moves he used in actual games so they could give him any moveset.

Last edited:
No because in Melee Sheik and Ganondorf were in there
Sheik was only in Ocarina of Time before
Ganondorf was only in Ocarina of Time before

Ghirahim would completely dominate in SSB. Especially if he could teleport!

The next SSB should have
1. SS Link
2. SS Zelda
3. Impa
4. Ghirahim
Possibly 5. Ganondorf

TNinja

Of the Gorons
I don't know, i mean, he has only been in one game, and most likely will never show up in any future zelda titles, but i guess it would be cool if he was in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom