• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim Attack Scene

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Hey all, TheMinish here with something I put together. I do believe there is another one like this, but it kept flashing every two seconds..and it didn't have scenes from the recent Origins trailer. This will probably be merged or something, but here is how I think the scenes fit together.

[video=youtube;27dGMtLDjwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27dGMtLDjwM&feature=feedu[/video]

What do you think of my rendition of it?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Something tells me Link won't be able to attack Ghirahim until later in the game; that fire field that was setup would not dissipate so easily in my mind. But, I love how you compiled the scenes together, it flows as well as any trailer!

Pen

The game is on!
Wow! What a grand job you've done there! This all looks very good indeed, and it just made me look forward to the game even more! Again, great job, it looks fabulous! :D

Nice work! It's probably not the exact cutscene we'll see, but I'll bet it's about as close as you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom