• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim and the Final Boss Cutscene, What is Up with That?

Ok so if you have played that far I got a few questions:

First when Ghirahim is in his final form he looks extremely like Fi. So is there a really close relationship to them?

Second Ghirahim gets something ripped outta his weak point by Demise which appears to be a sword. Then he sucks up Ghirahim into his sword which goes back to the Ghirahim/Fi question. But if you look closely at Demises blade, It looks extremely like the master sword just black and more dangerous looking.

So in conclusion my questions are what is the relationship between Ghirahim and Fi? And what is the relationship between Link's master sword and Demise's blade?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Demise is just a really powerful dude who has a deep hatred for the gods of the Hylians. It's likely he had a blade fashioned after Hylia's, because he still technically existed and clearly retained his memory of what Hylia did to him. So a sword looking like the Master Sword only evil and with an upside down triforce is saying "I'm a rebel with deep hatred".

I don't konw abot Ghirahim and Fi. Perhaps Demise even created Ghirahim? We can't say for sure.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I'm guessing Hylia created Fi and the Goddess Sword to protect the Hylians in Skyloft.
Demise probably created Ghirahim and his sword to fight the chosen hero when he was revived.

C

Cornflak

Don't over-think it.

Ghirahim simply looks that way in order to emphasize that he, like Fi, is a spirit of a sword.

That's why he hides his face dramatically in the cutscene before revealing his true form.

Notice that Ghirahim refers to Demise as "Master", just as Fi addresses Link. The only disappointing thing was Ghirahim's complete disregard for Fi's existence. I would have loved to see these spirits go at it in some fashion.

Demise is just a really powerful dude who has a deep hatred for the gods of the Hylians. It's likely he had a blade fashioned after Hylia's, because he still technically existed and clearly retained his memory of what Hylia did to him. So a sword looking like the Master Sword only evil and with an upside down triforce is saying "I'm a rebel with deep hatred".

I don't konw abot Ghirahim and Fi. Perhaps Demise even created Ghirahim? We can't say for sure.

awww, Demise wasn't thàt tough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom