• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim Acting Like FI ( Game)

Ok this is just a fun thread that i decided to do that can be interesting to read. OK let me explane why im doing this.
ok near the end of SS. Ghirahim Turns into Demise's Sword. to some fans they saw Ghirahim as an anti FI and that they are the same. so this Got me thinking, Ghirahim is inside a sword and he is a Spirit like FI Would it been funny if Ghirahim kept Interrupting Demise to tell him useless information? after all what would they be talking about while they were waiting for link to battle? Remember dont take this thread seriously this is just for fun. My example to this is
Ghirahim: " Oh master I Predict Theirs a 90% that this boy will whip you into defeat" or " my Data tells me you have Defeated 0 links you'r rather weak to this opponent would you like more information?" Lets see what we can come up with.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ghirahim "Master, there is a 99.99 chance that you will lose to this boy, and fight him continually through out all centuries."
Demise "What?!"

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Ghirahim: Link, there is a 100% chance that I am a demon, or rather a weapon without mercy. Would you like more information?

( Right before finle battle with Gihirahim)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom