• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghiraham = Same Influence to Series As Ganondorf

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm using in-game information and quotes. How is that opinion? It's not. What you're saying is opinion. Plus, all you keep doing is using the same argument. Back what you're saying up with some hardcore evidence like I did.

Means nothing? So you're saying what Miyamoto and Aonuma say is nothing then? Your logic here is completely based off of your own opinions.

What hardcore evidence? That you believe these games are in a timeline and that they can contradict another game? I don't need to play Skyward Sword to understand Ocarina of Time, I don't need to play Ocarina of Time to understand Wind Waker, etc. Look at the timeline's history. Miyamoto himself couldn't get his facts straight. He just went with it and kept making changes that don't make sense. Do you seriously take these damn connections seriously? Do you seriously think Ganon can't be in Skyward Sword because of what you believe? I think you're forgetting what the argument is about.

Anyway stop wasting my time because this ain't going anywhere.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
What hardcore evidence? That you believe these games are in a timeline and that they can contradict another game? I don't need to play Skyward Sword to understand Ocarina of Time, I don't need to play Ocarina of Time to understand Wind Waker, etc. Look at the timeline's history. Miyamoto himself couldn't get his facts straight. He just went with it and kept making changes that don't make sense. Do you seriously take these damn connections seriously? Do you seriously think Ganon can't be in Skyward Sword because of what you believe? I think you're forgetting what the argument is about.

Anyway stop wasting my time because this ain't going anywhere.

Wow. You don't understand any of this, do you? Nintendo isn't confused on what they're doing. The games were made to where they could be played without playing a previous one on purpose so players weren't forced to buy the previous ones in order to understand it. The backstories were told before the games started. That is why they connect. Why would Aonuma talk about WW coming after OoT and TP being parallel to it if they didn't connect? Just for the heck of it? Come on. I'm not using opinion, and everyone here but you realizes that.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Wow. You don't understand any of this, do you? Nintendo isn't confused on what they're doing. The games were made to where they could be played without playing a previous one on purpose so players weren't forced to buy the previous ones in order to understand it. The backstories were told before the games started. That is why they connect. Why would Aonuma talk about WW coming after OoT and TP being parallel to it if they didn't connect? Just for the heck of it? Come on. I'm not using opinion, and everyone here but you realizes that.

God dammit. Go ahead and believe what you hear. People can't even remember what the hell was said and what the argument was even about....

Sure, some games have connections, I'll give you that. But they mean nothing. That is not going to affect the next game in one bit. It's not going to contradict it. Point is, Ganon could be in the damn game if he wanted to.

I guess this works too because they say so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEKqI1e714

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
God dammit. Go ahead and believe what you hear. People can't even remember what the hell was said and what the argument was even about....

I guess this works too because they say so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEKqI1e714

............Wow. Even when faced with all the evidence (from not just me, and I know what this thread is about, you brought this topic up), you don't want to accept the truth. That's the ultimate in stubborn, and nobody likes that here.

The commercial is advertising, and is completely different. That's business. Miyamoto and Aonuma are talking about what they put in the games, which is fact, not some kind of business scam. That has no argument.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
............Wow. Even when faced with all the evidence (from not just me, and I know what this thread is about, you brought this topic up), you don't want to accept the truth. That's the ultimate in stubborn, and nobody likes that here.

Read my quote above.

There is a connection but it means nothing to Skyward Sword. It will not change what could be in the game. The ARGUMENT not the TOPIC, is about you saying that Ganon can't be in Skyward Sword because his origins were in Ocarina of Time. I asked for proof of him being the same guy in every game and you gave me crap. No real facts whatsoever. I agree with you on connections being present in some of the games, and say that it means nothing because it won't contradict Nintendo's ideas for another game as someone else stated before. My main point is that Ganon could still be in Skyward Sword and you still refuse to think of the possibility and try to make it fact that he will not be in it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Read my quote above.

There is a connection but it means nothing to Skyward Sword. It will not change what could be in the game. The ARGUMENT not the TOPIC, is about you saying that Ganon can't be in Skyward Sword because his origins were in Ocarina of Time. I asked for proof of him being the same guy in every game and you gave me crap. No real facts whatsoever. I agree with you on connections being present in some of the games, and say that it means nothing because it won't contradict Nintendo's ideas for another game as someone else stated before. My main point is that Ganon could still be in Skyward Sword and you still refuse to think of the possibility and try to make it fact that he will not be in it.

Everything I told you was in-game fact, not crap. Stop accusing me of things I'm not doing. I understand that Nintendo can do what they want, but they're not going to revamp everything and cause mass confusion by doing that. That would be stupid, and they know it.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
This discussion is turning to personal attacks, which is unacceptable. Please try to stay on the topic, which originally had nothing to do with whether Ganon/dorf would be in SS. I may have to close the thread if it continues like this.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
This discussion is turning to personal attacks, which is unacceptable. Please try to stay on the topic, which originally had nothing to do with whether Ganon/dorf would be in SS. I may have to close the thread if it continues like this.

I'm not trying to personally attack her. I was a bit aggressive, and I should have toned that down, but I wasn't trying to attack her. I'm sorry if that's how it came across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom