• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahaim Sword Theory Busted?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
A red gem? Oh goodness, me.

Did you also know that Link's eyes are blue? And the sky is also blue! Isn't it?! Maybe Link is secretly the virgin child of the atmosphere.

I don't appreciate sarcasm to demean a post. I also fail to see how it's not a valid piece of evidence. The Trident belonged to the original King of Darkness, which is without a doubt Demise. A red gem on the hilt is definitely not a coincidence.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
I don't appreciate sarcasm to demean a post. I also fail to see how it's not a valid piece of evidence. The Trident belonged to the original King of Darkness, which is without a doubt Demise. A red gem on the hilt is definitely not a coincidence.

Or maybe gems are common decoration for the hilt in fantasy and red is a color with evil connotations

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
A red gem on the hilt is definitely not a coincidence.

You cannot say it "definitely" is not a coincidence. Where is your evidence? I mean REAL evidence. Demise being the King of Darkness is not evidence of this, and Demise didn't have a trident he had a sword, which was Ghirahim. And as I've said before, Ganon is not a reincarnation Demise, just his hatred. There's no reason for Ganon's weapon to be Ghirahim, since they aren't connected.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
This whole argument just seems pointless to me, no one is budgeing or open minded enough to come to a conclusion on this! i see both sides, i mean maybe Nintendo had the trident in mind when they decided what Ghirahim's role would be, and through time it just became a trident due to the favor of gannon. I dont really care, what is Ghirahim anyways, a Zombachto, or however you spell it. the swords from bleach! LOL the whole concept to me is dumb!

*even though i dont like seeing other downgraded on forums, i did think the "virgin child of the atmosphere" comment was funny as hell! sorry JucieJ but you gotta admit that was funny even though that person was just being an @$$!

Last edited:
T

Time

I do not believe par say that Demise is STILL in the master sword come Oot I'm pretty sure his residual conscientiousness fades long before that. Fi says that Demise will fade away within the master sword... or whats left of him will anyway.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
The Theory that Ghirahim (in sword form) be came Ganon's trident until we get more evidence is and will remain a just theory. But, at the same time is a perfectly valid theory and is just as likely to be true than not true.

The Theory that Ghirahim (in sword form) be came Ganon's trident until we get more evidence is and will remain a just theory. But, at the same time is a perfectly valid theory and is just as likely to be true than not true.

There is no evidence, you will not gain any evidence. Ghirahim along with Demise have been disintegrated into the Master Sword. It states it in the HH which is the most canon you can really get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom