• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Getting a Sword Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hey guys, Beeker here with a quick question I need to know.
I've seen a bird like creature in Termina Field(it's name is on the tip of my tongue right now). If this creature attacks you, it steals your sword. Is there anyway to get this sword back?

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Either go back in time or buy it back at the Curiosity Shop at night ;)

Like they would really leave you without a sword for the whole rest of the game :lol:

Beeker

Wild Card
Really?
*insert censorship for a huge fit of rage* Since that's outta me:
Thanks for the tip^^

I didn't think that going back in time would help in the situation, to be honest. All I ever did at these parts: I thought I was screwed, and just turned the game off without saving. Man, I fail.:facepalm:

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
I thought all you had to do was kill the bird with arrows etc. and it drops the sword once you've killed it O.O

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I thought all you had to do was kill the bird with arrows etc. and it drops the sword once you've killed it O.O

Yeah, that's what I did. That would be the easiest thing to do. So that way you get your revenge on that stupid bird and get back what he stole. It's just a simple trade, his life for your sword. I really hated those birds!!!

Last edited:
How do you kill that bird AFTER he steals something from you? He always goes right back to Clock Town after he does.... that must be some quick shooting. I could never do it.... I usually just reset the game cuz I'm too cheap to fork over the money to that Curiosity Shop guy, And I was always scared of losing my stuff by going back in time (Didn't know that gets it back too... even though it really wouldn't make sense if it didn't) All in all, I hate that stupid bird. Except for the fact that he drops 200 rupees when you kill him... NICE

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
How do you kill that bird AFTER he steals something from you? He always goes right back to Clock Town after he does.... that must be some quick shooting. I could never do it.... I usually just reset the game cuz I'm too cheap to fork over the money to that Curiosity Shop guy, And I was always scared of losing my stuff by going back in time (Didn't know that gets it back too... even though it really wouldn't make sense if it didn't) All in all, I hate that stupid bird. Except for the fact that he drops 200 rupees when you kill him... NICE

I think you just go in and out of an area and he appears again but this time he needs to be prepared for a very life changing exchange. lol

Beeker

Wild Card
All in all, I hate that stupid bird. Except for the fact that he drops 200 rupees when you kill him... NICE

I think I was trying to do that, get some extra cash, you know? And then WHAM. He steals my sword. I hate his guts:dry:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I think I was trying to do that, get some extra cash, you know? And then WHAM. He steals my sword. I hate his guts:dry:

There's an easy way to get the 200 rupees without giving that stupid bird (I think Takkuri is the name) even a chance to steal anything from you: Just use Epona. Ride to the bird, then halt Epona and simply shoot the bird with arrows while sitting on the horse. Worked everytime for me :)

Hm... I left and came back and he wasn't there, so I just went to the Curiosity Shop and bought my bottle back for 20 rupees. Then the next day the bird was there again! Do you have to wait for the next day for him to respond? And would he still have had my bottle?
Also, the horse trick is a good idea-never thought of that! But it's kinda awkward to aim at him and move around and stuff. After thinking about it, I thought of the Stone Mask and used a strategy of luring him to me, and putting the mask on right before he got to me. That way I can slash him with my sword, saving arrows, and it's also alot stronger than arrows if you have the Razor/Guilded sword.
But back to my original question ^

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I don't think so. He usually appeared pretty fast for me. I used to just go into Romani Ranch and come back out to kill him and take my things.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
I think it's pretty stupid how you can't just press the pause button and get your Kokiri Sword back out :P

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I think it's pretty stupid how you can't just press the pause button and get your Kokiri Sword back out :P

Well technically, the new swords ARE the kokiri sword.

The way I dealt with Takkuri (you got the name right blubb) was a very manly hero-like manuver... Running and screaming like a baby XD. That, or if he ever steals your sword, pull out your Great Fairy's sword and teach him to mess with the hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom