• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gerudos Theory

Ikana

Trollkastel
True, but it's heavily implied...I mean, why would the desert have next to no signs of civilization except ruins, and you not see a single gerudo there, if they were still thriving? Those ruins look like they havent been touched in hundreds of years. Not only that, but look at the big bokoblin fort. There's no way the gerudos would share the desert peacefully with monsters. They would run them off their turf. So I believe they're extinct in TP.

As for Sheik, well...she's not a gerudo. She's Zelda disguised as a sheikah...no connection.

They could just be in another part in the Desert that we could not go to at that point. I mean after the whole Ganondorf issue they might have moved deeper into the desert then being near Hyrule. I think that some of the Gerudo just migrated to Hyrule and bred within the hyliens, I mean look at Telma. She is one of the few people in the game that has tanned skin. She just might have been a mixed of Hylian and Gerudo.

I think that this is a good theory that you have made, I have no complaints.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
True, but it's heavily implied...I mean, why would the desert have next to no signs of civilization except ruins, and you not see a single gerudo there, if they were still thriving? Those ruins look like they havent been touched in hundreds of years. Not only that, but look at the big bokoblin fort. There's no way the gerudos would share the desert peacefully with monsters. They would run them off their turf. So I believe they're extinct in TP.

Rebuttal #2: gerudo are present in FSA, which takes place AFTER TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom