• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Gerudo Valley Hyrule Flag

In TP you have the big desert where the Gerudos used to live. They have vanished however from the desert and it is now inhabited by the bulbos and such creatures. In their fort if I can call it a fort, you see a flag hanging carrying the same symbol as the hylian shield. Why is this flag there if it's not a part of the kingdom?

maybe because arbiters ground used to be a hylian prison and has bonds to the hylian royal family, but I don't know

Nicole

luke is my wife
The symbol on the Hylian Shield is the Royal Crest. In the game, Auru tells you that Arbiter's Grounds used to be run by the Royal Family, who would send the worst criminals in the land to their terrible prison. It makes sense that the Royal Family would hang flags with their crest on buildings/land they used, right?

So why are the flags still there? That fort is so run down, and no Hylian (excluding Link) has probably been there in decades. I'm sure the Bulbins don't care for a stray flag hanging around here or there, so they probably wouldn't take them down, either. ^^

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I agree with you SoL. I think they were kept there to show the signifigance of the Royal Family to the prison and their involvement. But the Bulbins aren't that smart, considering that I keep shooting them with arrows, so they probably did not think to take them down. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom