• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Gerudo symbol

That’s my first post on ZD. Yay! Anyway, I’m play OOT again and currently in Shadow Temple. I don’t sure if anybody saw the symbol of Gerudo in Shadow Temple where you will see it above of the bird and I didn’t noticed it AT ALL until now. It pretty interest to me because I really wonder why the symbol in Shadow Temple. The picture is come from YouTube where I was screenshot. Any ideas why the symbol in this temple??15C7B28C-E8A0-4E3F-A08F-8A121E0B5335.jpeg

Last edited:

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I never noticed that either, interesting! There are a lot of reasons I think it could be there, but not much evidence. The most obvious theory is that the Gerudo and Sheikah had some kind of interaction with each other, but I don’t know if that means the Gerudo provided supplies, helped build the temple, or perhaps were prisoners there. Also, I believe I heard once that the Shadow temple was originally going to be the last dungeon; perhaps it’s a development thing? Would the 3D version fix this if it was? That’s all I can come up with, I’d like to hear what any others think.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Every block in the game has the Gerudo symbol on it. For perspective, there is a block Inside the Great Deku Tree with the Gerudo symbol on it. That symbol in the Shadow Temple is just staying in line with the common theme because you'll have to push that area with the symbol like a block to rotate the bird statue as part of a puzzle.

I've always thought the implication could be that the Gerudo carve and sell rocks to the Hylians, but I have no evidence to really make a case for this theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom