• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Gerudo Desert Warp Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
OK so I'm on the part in the game with finding the six Owl statues. I've found five of them, and the one that's left is in Gerudo Desert. However, I only have one warp point in Gerudo Desert (the Mirror Chamber) and I can't get out of the Boss Chamber. How do I get out of the Boss Chamber or get to Gerudo Desert on foot/Epona?

Thanks!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, the only way to get back to Hyrule from the Mirror Chamber is to warp to another point. I suggest Lake Hylia. From there, go back to Fyer (the man with the cannon), and select "Oasis Flight" for 20 rupees. The cannon will then shoot you off the Gerudo Desert.

The other warp point in Gerudo Province is located on Gerudo Mesa, the little plateau in the west (GCN version). East in the Wii version. You'll see a large object sticking out of the top, and when you climb up, you'll be attacked by Twilit Messangers. ;)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I got it! Thanks, I realized I had to go to Fyer right after I posted it. Lol I got the Owl Statue and didn't even have to fight the Twili beasts. Now I'm on the end of City in the Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom