• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Geometry or Algebra?

Pick a math

• geometry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • algebra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Geometry or Algebra

Hi, Geometry and Algebra both belong to Math subjects. But, I'll always go for Algebra. I find it easier as long as you understand it from the start. Geometry is a little bit tough for me because it entails more analysis than Algebra has.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I don't consider either them better than the other. Being far more interested in higher levels of math, I look at both of them as basic tools. I think of them like... most people probably look at addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. I consider them to be fundamental elements of mathematics. "Better than the other" has no meaning because they're both critical tools to understanding and utilizing higher order mathematics.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Ah man...I love both. I think I like algebra a lot more though...I just like solving equations and doing logarithms because it feels like a puzzle to me. And the only reason I like Geometry is because I can USE algebra to find the length of the side of a triangle or the radius of a circle.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Either is great. I honestly would love to be doing either of those two things right now instead of the highest level of Calculus my school offers besides an independent study. Why did I sign up for this? I could've been taking Statistics -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom