• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Geography Help

geek4887

The Unknown
Ok, this is sorta stupid, but I was just wondering how the heck the Temple of Time made it all the way to the Sacred Grove. That's pretty weird. Did it just teleport there and crush the entire Forest Temple(from OoT)? I dunno, that's why i needed some answers, 'cuz this just kept tugging at the back of my mind. :thinking:

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
The real answer is probably that it doesn't matter. That being said, I believe that the lost woods can go anywhere and everywhere, and disregard the rules of space. Additionally, I believe that the sacred grove is the same place the temple of time was, and hyrule evolved around it. I also believe the sacred grove is the same one as in LttP.

Everything moves between games, really. In LttP, Hyrule Castle was at the center of the map, Death Mountain to the north, Lake Hylia to the southeast, Kakariko Village to the west.
In OoT, Hyrule Castle was to the north, Death Mountain to the east of it, Kakariko Village south of Death Mountain, and Lake Hylia to the southwest.
In TP, Hyrule Castle is near the center of the map, Death Mountain is far to the east, Kakariko Village south of Death Mountain, and Lake Hylia to the southwest and much closer to the castle. (Assuming the GameCube version.)

If entire villages, landmasses, and bodies of water can move, I don't see why temples can't. The best answer I can give is, it moved because it fit the game designers' plans for how they wanted the game to flow. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom