• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Genres of Music That No One Guessed You'd Enjoy.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
What are genres of music that you love that no one would guess you'd enjoy, and what are artists in that genre of music you love?

I'll go first, I love bluegrass, and my current favorites are Tony Rice, Andy Wood, David Grier, and Molly Tuttle.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Bit of rock if you looked at me youd think shes gonna be a pop princess all about ehhh 1D and that but heloo all American rejects and rasmus...

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
You probably would of not guessed I like New Age music from the '80s and '90s. I especially love artists such as Enya and Yanni. I typically listen to it before bed or even when I am trying to sleep.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Most people would never guess it but I actually really like rap. Not, like, the actual big time rappers. More along the lines of people on YouTube such as NoneLikeJoshua, DaddyPhatSnaps, HalaGC etc. They rap about interesting stuff and I love to listen to it while I'm drawing.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Most people would never guess it but I actually really like rap. Not, like, the actual big time rappers. More along the lines of people on YouTube such as NoneLikeJoshua, DaddyPhatSnaps, HalaGC etc. They rap about interesting stuff and I love to listen to it while I'm drawing.
Yoooooooooooo may I reccomend Andy Mineo???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom