• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GenGAME Minecraft Server Registration Thread!

M

minecraftesmon

Im minecraftesmon and i would like to register for "Member" Because i think i can be a really good member i never cursed never greifed and never went on all caps. this is why i was admin on budcraft but now a'm guest and i would like to start over and try to rank up with my trustworthy and helping rate and remember my Minecraft Username is minecraftesmon and i would like to register for Member rank and hope you be proud to pick a member like me.

M

mrlaxitive

Hihi tis me Mr_laxixtive. how is every one doing?

you should promote me becouse i am a all around nice person to be around and a little creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

superXphos

i should be member becuse i like pvp and helping superXphos

F

FlowFlow13

I'm FlowFlow13 I'm good at building i wanna be Member pleaaaase?

A

AcePro

IGN: Acela12
Im a Bow Pro, Survival Boss, PvP Pro & Builder Pro
PS: I got good aim from COD

Q

Qcinspect

I'm Qcinspect, I should join because I'm friendly with others and I'm willing to help other players with what they need.

1kratos

Hi my name is 1kratos and i want to join the minecraft server because its just the most epic server ever :D.

R

riley0511

my name is Riley0511
and i want to join because the server is the most awesome server in the world

B

bagginsboys

My username is bagginsboys, and i have been on a earlier version of this server and really liked it and i would like to come back. thank you.

T

theunforced

My ingame name is theunforced and i wan't to join beacuse i looking for some servers the i can play with people all over the world.

H

hobonator123

hobonator123
I want to join because I love PVP!! I would like to try to get more friends in the minecraft world by extending to this server!

R

riley0511

im Riley0511 and i should join because i am a very good builder and I will help people on the server and tell everyone I know about the server

S

smokey99

Minecraft GT smokey99 i would like to be member cause im kind help others and good at building i have expirence cause im a co-owner on other server(s)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom