• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Super Mario 3D Land Discussion

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! LUIGI IS BACK! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO DO 2PLAYER ON MARIO BROS 3 :D.

And Tanooki Suit :P I play SMB3 All the time on the GBA when i was a kid.

i am so excited for this one, since the great taste Galaxy 2 left with me I have been so eager to play a new Mario again and just a couple of weeks until its realeased! I also read in the Official Nintendo Magazine that after you finish the game you will unlock new levels which will be the same quantity as the ones you have just played through! And this ones will play differently in a more traditional 3D style like SMG and SM64. Speaking about a nifty aditional content there. Sweet.

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
I love how Nintendo is getting back to the basics, while also making a 3D game. I love how you are still trying to do the same thing you tried to do back in the 1980's, get to the flagpole.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I love the whole idea of giving Tanooki suits a big highlight in the game. It is my favorite suit as wel, and I was laughing out loud(yes, I wrote it out!) when I saw enemies and characters with the tail. Even a tree! :D I can't wait to get to play the game and maybe get it. Plus, the new features sound very exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom