• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler General Screenshot Thread

Guinea

Basically Tingle
1000005110.jpg

My luck with the Cosmogs in Pokemon GO!!! I'm thinking about turning the new one into another Lunala! Woo!!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
dd2 azure.jpgdd2 silvia.jpg

Azure and Silvia reborn in Dragon's Dogma 2. Not wholly satisfied with the hairstyle options, but when am I ever. I think I did a good job on their faces at least.

dd1 azure.jpgdd1 silvia.jpg

Some comparison pics from the first Dragon's Dogma. What a difference 10 years can make for a character creator. (not that I played DD1 ten years ago, but still.)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
image.png

image.png

Me discovering a cyclops can actually catch itself if lured to a broken bridge and made to fall. :eyes:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
View attachment 74127View attachment 74128

Azure and Silvia reborn in Dragon's Dogma 2. Not wholly satisfied with the hairstyle options, but when am I ever. I think I did a good job on their faces at least.

View attachment 74125View attachment 74126

Some comparison pics from the first Dragon's Dogma. What a difference 10 years can make for a character creator. (not that I played DD1 ten years ago, but still.)
Oh yeah, here's how they turned out in the full game.

dd2 azure and silvia 1.jpgdd2 azure and silvia 2.jpg

I really like their outfits. I just need to get Silvia a different cloak. I have one in mind already... just need the game to get patched before I actually go find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom