• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Mafia Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I would like to see a section within this Subforum for advanced games and/or open games such as Kingmaker, Assassins, Lovers, Dethy, Arsonists, Role Madness, etc.

Definitely interesting. I guess we mods can just mod with these themes in the regular fashion and if there is enough demand we can create a separate queue (or separate subforum) for them?

Also, back to something I mentioned earlier: What do you guys think about 'beginners' mafia games. As of right now, I think the consensus was that beginners could go whenever they were ready (but still 1 at a time) since beginners games and advanced games usually have no to few player overlap. But I think all the newbies have acclimated very well to the 'advanced/non-beginner' games and LG's game had was full of old hands rather than beginners.

I say we just get rid of this distinction we have between beginners games and advanced. So effectively, all games, beginners or not, follow the queue as normal.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
If we're going to split anything, I'd really like to separate games from sign-ups, mainly so the sub-forum doesn't become cluttered. :yes:

As far as Beginners goes, I'm not sure. There are plenty of people on here who are going to mod games that are advanced. Whether they be ******* games, role madness, etc, newbies may not fair so well by starting off with those types of games. I can understand why you'd want to get rid of them, but I feel that labeling a game as "beginners" is going to attract new players more easily than a game labeled as "advanced".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom