• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler General Kid Icarus: Uprising Discussion

cozylamps

H2Awesome
I just picked the game up yesterday, sounds awesome! Since I'm left-handed, I hope it doesn't take me long to adjust to the controls.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I just got to the chapter Ring of Chaos. Very unique and my, what a plot twist. I'm not going to spoil anything but if you have made it that far then you will know what I'm talking about.

Kid Icarus Uprising was awesome, beat the final boss.
Though, can someone tell me what Crisis Mode is and how do I unlock it? Because I want to accomplish my treasure hunt.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Kid Icarus Uprising was awesome, beat the final boss.
Though, can someone tell me what Crisis Mode is and how do I unlock it? Because I want to accomplish my treasure hunt.

It's along the lines of Hero Mode in Skyward Sword although I'm not entirely sure of how to unlock it...

Where did you hear that ALIT? Because its totally wrong what you just said.

Crisis mode is when you are on the verge of dying. You can recognize this by the health bar that dissapears when your health is depleted.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Yeah, when your health bar goes to zero, your health bar disappears, this is crisis mode. If you get hit once in crisis mode, you die, but if you don't get hit, then your health bar comes back and you get another chance to survive. That's pretty much the gist of it.

Right, so i beat the game a couple of days ago and i'm still playing. I won't spoil too much, but the boss rush level once you've beaten the story is SO much fun. I love trying to get the best weapons, the multiplayer is fantastic. I don't find the controls a bother at all, unlike the reviewers either. This is my new favourite game, even more so than SS or OoT! I can see spending more time on this than almost any other game i've owned. I love it! If you haven't bought this yet, i strongly urge you to go and pick it up, right now! Also, the soundtrack is among my favourites of any game i've ever played. The plot is also A+ too. My God, how I love this game. I'll stop waxing lyrical now though ;)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Oh wow. Sorry. Alright, I take that back. Also, chill dude. I hope I didn't offend you or anything. ;)
Ok...? o_O

Going back on topic, did someone already unlocked some of the Aurum weapons? If so, please tell me the achievements in order to unlock it.
So far I only unlocked the Club and Orbitars.

R

raven80wolfx2

This game has so much to do im trying to beat the game 100% I'm at 82.5 percent with achievements and replay value feels like 1000 weapon all with different stats I love the controls. you all need to give this game a try it is a must have for 3ds library.

I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising a few days ago, and with it the 3D classic of the NES game. I decided to beat the original before I started on Uprising, and I just beat it. Wow what an awesome game. I couldn't put it down, and when I had to I kept thinking about beating it. It was almost even as good as LoZ. It had everything I wanted and more. Plus it was pretty difficult, and I value that a lot in a game. It's why the NES Zelda games are my favorite of the series. I'm surprised I haven't beaten it until now. Who else has beaten this classic, and what are your thoughts?

Now on to Uprising! I hope it's as good as you all are saying!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I played a little Uprising and then I Jizzed, in, my pants... Inapropriate? o_0

H

Hevv44

I played a little Uprising and then I Jizzed, in, my pants... Inapropriate? o_0
Yes Definitely

Anyway I have been playing nonstop since it came out it is truly a must have for the 3ds library so far ive gotten 86% completed and i intend to get to 100% copletion and return to skyworld victorious

Last edited by a moderator:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Kid Icarus Uprisising WAS really fun. But now I have beaten the game and gotton almost all of the treasure hunt. I'm really bored with replaying levels now. I have a VERY powerful weapon and Multiplayer is too easy now because I always dominate. At least Xenoblade Chronicles is out!

I

Iceddragon2298

Going back on topic, did someone already unlocked some of the Aurum weapons? If so, please tell me the achievements in order to unlock it.
So far I only unlocked the Club and Orbitars.

I have got the Aurum Palm. You have to take down the Aurum generator in Chapter 16 without switching grind rails to unlock it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom