• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler General Kid Icarus: Uprising Discussion

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm excited for this game. I have it preordered now, and oddly enough, it's the very first non-Zelda game that I've ever preordered, haha. This and Ocarina of Time were the reasons I bought a 3DS. ^^

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Almost here, I can't wait to crack some underworld skulls! :D
Maybe we could get some multiplayer games going. That'd be a lot of fun!

I have to wait until next thursday all just because my mom couldn't of asked me what shipping option I would want. :mad:

I wish to post my own brief thoughts on the game.

The controls are extremely awkward personally especially since I'm let handed. Most reviews said it was worse on ground than in air but I'd say it's vice versa if only ever so slightly. The voice acting, graphics, and boss battles, however, are tremendous. I have nothing much more to say as I've barely played any of the game thus far.

Also, I'd like to point out that Kid Icarus: Uprising is the first game with the rebranded Nintendo WiFi Connection-Nintendo Network logo.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Hot dang, I got to the final battle with Medusa and my god was it epic. But something didn't seem right...

Spoiler:

Medusa is actually a fake puppet created based on the original by Hades, who turns out to be the main villain!

Therefore, the final battle with Medusa is Not the end!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Finished the game and now to collect some Idols and Weapons and of course WIFI PLAY!!!

Hot dang, I got to the final battle with Medusa and my god was it epic. But something didn't seem right...

Spoiler:

Medusa is actually a fake puppet created based on the original by Hades, who turns out to be the main villain!

Therefore, the final battle with Medusa is Not the end!

I know the thread is marked with a spoiler alert, but ever heard of the spoiler tag?

But my real question is, what are you trying to achieve by telling this? Its like you want to spoil it for others on purpose.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Finished the game and now to collect some Idols and Weapons and of course WIFI PLAY!!!

I know the thread is marked with a spoiler alert, but ever heard of the spoiler tag?

But my real question is, what are you trying to achieve by telling this? Its like you want to spoil it for others on purpose.

I'm sorry, I was simply exited to express how far I had come in the main game. Also, I cannot figure out how to use the spoiler tag on the iPad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom