• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Discussion - Introduction Thread

Hi I'm Talax. I've been off drugs for a whole day.

How's that for an intro AoH? XD

Anyway I like this UI. Neat. I could work with this.

naaros, cweeny, sheria and the rest need to join. This could work for us homeless people.

Btw where did you get those poster pics for every FF? Pretty cool. I could use them as my phone backgrounds.

I'm assuming GD is for anything. Other threads need to be FF specific probably.

naaros, cweeny, sheria and the rest need to join. This could work for us homeless people.

Btw where did you get those poster pics for every FF? Pretty cool. I could use them as my phone backgrounds.

Yeah it would be great if more did join. Those pictures i got from Pinterest if im not mistaken, they are pretty awesome and they have them for individual games,so check it out!

Sko4CGK.jpg

Naaros don't be shy. If you've joined you need to introduce yourself. How long have you been off FF addiction and all that. XD

Is he lurking? well i barely saw him on GT anymore too. xD

You know, today i saw these awesome recap videos of FFVIII and FFIX, it rekindled the flame for more Final Fantasy, Wish i had a Vita right now =|

Is he lurking? well i barely saw him on GT anymore too. xD

You know, today i saw these awesome recap videos of FFVIII and FFIX, it rekindled the flame for more Final Fantasy, Wish i had a Vita right now =|

I was gonna play them again but considering how they released VII with trophies I've decided to wait for that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom