• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gender Majorities Among Your Friends

Your Friends' Gender Ratio

• I am a guy who hangs out with more guys than girls.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a girl who hangs out with more girls than guys.

• I am a girl who hangs out with more guys than girls.

• Total voters

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm a girl who hangs out with all girls since all of the guys I know are either annoying, they're just hard to get close to, or I'm just ignored.

It makes me kind of sad.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm a guy and most of my friends are girls, but I mostly hang out with my male friends. My male friends are generally for hanging out with, my female friends are for texting.

:kirby:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i hang out with mostly girls.. pretty much all girls lol. but i only have two friends that I hang out with. I used to have a lot of guy friends in the navy but I just got a lot of grief from that. I would have great friends come out of the wood work saying that they have feelings for me and that they want to be with me. though they stuck them self's in the friend-zone, then things would fall apart and it would just turn in to a mess. not saying that im not open to having male friends BUT i can be hesitant sometimes. lol

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm a female and most of my friends are female, with the exception of very few guys; however, this only factors in my real life friends. It's 50/50 if online friends are taken into account.

Skittles

Rainbows!
I feel like a rarity. Lucky me...!

For some reason, the majority of my friends are guys. I didn't even do this on purpose, it just somehow magically happened that way. It's like I have a guy magnet on my back or something...<_<

At least my best friend is a girl...

bunny

birb overlord
Most of my real life friends are girls, and a few guys, but the majority of my online friends are male. I'm not sure if it's because there are more men on the sites I use, or what. I don't mind, though. It's kind of nice to have both experiences.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've recently started hanging with my guy friends more than my girl friends, in the real world. Girls, I find, are just weird. THey don't agree with anything I say but turn around and expect me to agree with them...yeah there's a degree of agreeable-ness that everyone needs in friend relationships, but you can't give zero and expect 100%! It's a bit harsh really. :I

Keeseman

Smash is Life
The majority of my friends are guys, but if I were only counting close friends that I hang out with regularly, I'd say that the ratio would be pretty close, like 1 girl for every 2 guys, maybe. I like hanging out with girls, but I can't really get as close with them as I can with some really great guy friends of mine. So yeah, I hang around guys more.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm a girl, and I have more girl friends... Well, only girl friends in real life :P Guys are strange creatures. But here, I have more guy friends than girl friends. And they act much more mature (... well, most of them) :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom