• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gender Majorities Among Your Friends

Your Friends' Gender Ratio

• I am a guy who hangs out with more guys than girls.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a girl who hangs out with more girls than guys.

• I am a girl who hangs out with more guys than girls.

• Total voters
I don't have any friends, but I imagine that it'd probably be more suitable if I hung out with animals. Humans are just awful, regardless of gender...

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I'm a guy, but I really don't have a majority one way or the other as far as friends and their gender. I have roughly the same amount both ways :/

*Shhhh* I do prefer hanging out with the girls ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The poll choices said "hang out" so I picked the second option, I'm a guy who hangs out with more guys than girls. The reason being, I don't actually talk to girls much outside of school. Not that I talk to ANYONE outside of school much - but I do all of my "fun" activities with my guy friends bar the one time I took this girl to Six Flags with me.

Of my school-friends, though, I do have more girl friends than I do dude friends. I'd say it's about 5:3 girls:guys. There's no reason for that bar there are physically more girls at the school than guys.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I pretty much exclusively hung out with girls until high school, and then I found some guy friends that I liked hanging out with. Nowadays, I hang out with my girl friends unless we are doing things as couples, then it's pretty much even :)

Dan

As A guy it brings me much joy and delight hanging around with my sweaty macho guy friends in more ways than you can imagine. :)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I hang out with girls most of the time, but I end up talking to guys the most inside of school. Most of my friends are guys, since most of the girls I know won't get any of my geeky jokes. Overall, its about 55% guys 45% girls

Last edited:
My main group of friends are male. There like the brothers i never had. But as for people I can talk to and have fun with pretty much any one I pass, wever there male or female. I'm a very talkative guy :p

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would say about 50/50, though the group of friends that I hang out with most of the time is made of mostly girls.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd also like to note that while a lot of my friends are girls, I do not flirt with them like ever. That's not to say I'm gay or asexual, but rather that I find no interest in girls right now. I see them for their flaws, essentially, and that keeps me from flirting with them. Being friends, though, is perfectly fine. In fact, I would wager that I am friends with a lot of the girls BECAUSE they are pretty...which is ironic because that's not an active trait I look for regarding friends.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'd also like to note that while a lot of my friends are girls, I do not flirt with them like ever. That's not to say I'm gay or asexual, but rather that I find no interest in girls right now. I see them for their flaws, essentially, and that keeps me from flirting with them. Being friends, though, is perfectly fine. In fact, I would wager that I am friends with a lot of the girls BECAUSE they are pretty...which is ironic because that's not an active trait I look for regarding friends.

Same here, kind of. I jokingly flirt with my female friends. It doesn't mean I'm interested in them though. I also don't see my female friends for their flaws. I'm just not interested in dating right now, or am I? I still don't know.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I used to have more female friends than I did guy friends, but I think I have since scared most of them away when I tried dating one of them... needless to say, it didn't work out, she walked away, and took most of our mutual friends with her.
So now, most of my friends are guys. I still have some girls that I hang out with, but the ratio is slightly higher for guys. One of my best friends is in fact a girl, and we hang out a lot, but I hang out with guys more often. I generally try to play it safe and become friends with the girls I have no intention of dating so that I don't end up with a repeat of what happened in Grade 10.

I missed my highschool prom this past weekend, which sucked because my friend and I were going to go together, as friends. Oh well, maybe next year

ILU

i luv u
I have more male friends than female ones. I have like... one female friend. I WISH I had more female friends, but they either:

a) Love pink and makeup and shoes and dresses and shopping princesses and bunnies and girlygirlygirlygirly as much as I do, but they hate that I play games
-or-
b) Love video games as much as I do (not just Zelda, but FPS, fighters, etc.) but hate that I'm "sickeningly girly" as one put it

Guys just seem less judgemental and more laid back. At least, that's how it seems from my experiences. Maybe I'm just in a sucky location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom