• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gender Bender

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
What do you think you would be like if you were the opposite gender? Would your name change? How would you look different? Would that change your personality? This could mean you in real life or you as a member of the ZD/PD/DD forums.

I personally would be named after my dad, since my mom never thought of boys names when she had me. I'd have a little bit more muscles , but not by much. I would still play all of my instruments, except for the flute, & I think I'd be more into football than video games if I was a guy. Lastly, I don't think me & my sister would get along as much

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't know what name I'd have. I don't know how I'd act - except that I'd be what is in my mind a girly girl. I'd be very defensive of my family as I am now, and wear even LESS revealing clothes than I do now. I'd probably be 100x more sheltered than I am now on the count of particular things regarding myself. Ehm...I'd drop a lot of mannerisms like being obnoxious. I'd be a lot leaner than I am now, that's for sure.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I'd probably change a letter in my name, stay on ZD, but not shoot people down if they call me a guy. :P
I'd maybe be more cooperative in Gym class, rather than complain my *** off.
I think I'd also be in the more 'popular' groups in school. Glad I'm not, though.

Me... as a guy... that... that's terrifying.

TERRIFYING.

I'd probably be less mature and more rowdy, and roleplay and draw a lot less[I KNOW]. I bet I'd be a heavy gamer, as well. Heavier. More trip hop and less ambient, and slightly more skill with quips and puns. A letter in my name would vanish. As for my username... well, given how it came about, I doubt that it's change much.

Less of an art freak, more of a space geek, flatten my curves, eiden my waist, and cut my hair, boom. I'm a dude.

If not this, I might be a lot like Aren. But this is a little more likely.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
If all that changes is to be born with an extra x chromosome instead of a y then I suppose the only differences would be I'd have the feminine version of my given name and female interests and mannerisms. It's no secret girls are raised differently than boys and have inherently different predispositions to certain behaviors and interests so there is no telling how I'd act otherwise. I guess my body would be no different other than the obvious gender differences of course. :dry: Same figure same hair and eye color same complexion ...

I wouldn't have it any other way though, but it is kinda interesting to speculate.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You can never really know what you will be like as the opposite gender.

I'm glad I am a male, even though most people with my gender are disgusting pigs that only care about sex and rarely care about feelings...

I've never really though about myself being a girl, and I don't want to. There is nothing wrong with the female gender, I just don't want to be one.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm glad I am a male, even though most people with my gender are disgusting pigs that only care about sex and rarely care about feelings...

Such a horrible generalization there mate. Girls often say the same thing about "most girls" - they just want sex and don't care about the guy himself. Going with this, I'd still be as apathetic as a girl as I am now, assuming chemicals are still flowing the same way. :/

Well people already confuse my gender anyways so...I'd look the same, I think. People've called me androgynous in the past so that's usually what I identify myself with now.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The only thing I know for sure is had I been a boy, mom would have been a LOT stricter with me (my uncle was constantly spoiled by my grandma when he was growing up, something that really, really annoyed mom), no idea what they would have called me. I might not have been bullied at school (my bullying started with me being the odd girl out, and since my neighbourhood was pretty tightknit and there was a boy living there my age, he probably would've had my back at school, who knows, maybe he'd been my best friend)

Other than that, I have no idea.

Joy

The Sexy One
With a :cucco: I would rule the world.

No but seriously- it would be amazing. If I were a boy, I think I'd be a jock. Or a pothead. Or both. Either way I'd get lots of :cat:
I'd be such a pig if I were a guy, because while it's not ladylike to behave like a slime, if you are a boy, promiscuity is encouraged. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant.

But yeah being a girl is cool. Given a choice between both genders I'd stay a girl.

I met a guy called Joy once, so my name would work.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Considering the fact I already think like a guy and a girl at the same time.... I'm sure not much would be different. At my school I am the "honorary guy"

Except for the fact if I was a guy I'd probably be more noisy then I am now, play a lot more video games, probably kept average grades and never be able to get a girlfriend because I am really socially awkward. Herm. :/

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
if you are a boy, promiscuity is encouraged.
I wouldnt say that. While the slut/stud thing is an unfair double standard, in the long run a guy who's like that ends up alone and unliked. Girls know what he's after, they don't want anything to do with him.

I would be the same, pretty much. I was a huge tomboy growing up, I prefered hot wheels over barbies. I only liked barbies when I was a toddler, after that all I did was pull the heads off them lol. I would still RP and stuff, I don't see why Monolith says she would RP less. And I would enjoy peeing standing up and having no more monthly...bleeding from my crotch. All girls know how much THAT sucks.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Let's see...

I'd likely be better at sports, I'd get along with all the boys in my class because they make up the majority of it, I'd be better at video games, I wouldn't know how to make jewelry or probably even any of the crafts I do, I'd hopefully get along better with my brother, I think I'd still get along with my sister...

I honestly don't think my personality would change much. It would just be altered to fit a boy.

That's about all I can think of right now. I have no idea about a name though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom